The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > General > General/About Us
FLASHCHAT

General

Old 04-06-2021, 08:59 PM   #701
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

I think the prosecutors in the Chauvin trial have figured out how to convict a cop of something. You put the police chief on the witness stand and make him say whether the cop violated department policy.

That puts the onus on the chief, which is where it should be.
Trey Strain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 02:33 AM   #702
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
I think the prosecutors in the Chauvin trial have figured out how to convict a cop of something. You put the police chief on the witness stand and make him say whether the cop violated department policy.

That puts the onus on the chief, which is where it should be.
I agree chauvin needs to do some kind of prison time but the difficult part is proving premeditated murder. Sadly we as people aren't mind readers. One thing from the new info is why didnt floyd do what was asked by the clerk twice to talk with his manager? All this could of been avoided had he done so i am also not saying floyd deserved it but people need to make wiser decisions when they have the opportunity. No matter how this ends theres always 1 idiot who will start a riot. Ive said for years as a pro cop person if you really want yo cause a scare any officer who does what chauvin did should lose there union representative. A union representative would be used to protect said officer. In my heart im glad officers are on the stand distantcing themselves from chauvin because people like him ruin the image of cops who are good people. Right now theres a war on cops but in my state of Illinois the govenor just passed a anti felon discrimination bill meaning when you apply for a job they cant ask if your a felon. Now my concern is does this include schools with kids when applying for a teaching gig?Or is this for jobs like big chain stores like walmart target walgreens ect? It Just shows how ass backwards Illinois has become. Another new law passed is where non violent offenders wont do any time and cash bail is eliminated. I currently live next door to 2 heroin addicts with felony history. So basically drugs prostituion theft breaking and entering aren't considered violent offenses. Its gotten to a point where i have a weapon in every room. Do i want to do that? No but between the riots last year and my neighbors id rather be safe than sorry

Thank you fuck you bye

Last edited by TazzMission; 04-07-2021 at 03:06 AM.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 11:20 PM   #703
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Tucker Carlson completely rewrites January 6th Capitol Hill attack in defense of traitors

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 02:42 PM   #704
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

How outrageous is this?

https://www.insider.com/france-man-k...ked-pot-2021-4
Old 04-30-2021, 02:19 AM   #705
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

I really Didn't know if i should post this in The outrage thread or warriors but people need to look when the fucking sighn says people walking on the way home from work. Some rancid cunt almost hit me wile walking and boy did i cuss her out. She was clearly in the wrong and was in a rush and Couldn't wait 20 seconds . I swear people like that are why i choose not to drive because if i have man ._._._._ lets just agree i dont belong behind a driving wheel. Oh and i had my first Karen encounter lastweek for not wearing a mask on a public sidewalk. She questions me and i told her i wasnt aware i need a crossing guards permission to walk freely maskless. Lady works for a school a block from me its like seriously im a adult not one of the students. Her argument is think about the kids. Lady i have none nor is it my job to be responsible for strangers kids. Quit taking the job to serious go blow and fuck your husband.

Thank you fuck you bye

Last edited by TazzMission; 04-30-2021 at 02:27 AM.
Old 05-09-2021, 03:38 PM   #706
Space Cop
The Dandy

Death toll soars to 50 in school bombing in Afghan capital

Quote:
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Grieving families buried their dead Sunday following a horrific bombing at a girls’ school in the Afghan capital that killed 50 people, many of them pupils between 11 and 15 years old.

The number of wounded in Saturday's attack climbed to more than 100, said Interior Ministry spokesman Tariq Arian. In the western neighborhood of Dasht-e-Barchi, families buried their dead amid angry recriminations at a government they said has failed to protect them from repeated attacks in the mostly Shiite Muslim neighborhood.

“The government reacts after the incident, it doesn’t do anything before the incident,” said Mohammad Baqir, Alizada, 41, who had gathered to bury his niece, Latifa, a Grade 11 student the Syed Al-Shahda school.

Three explosions outside the school entrance struck as students were leaving for the day, said Arian. The blasts targeted Afghanistan’s ethnic Hazaras who dominate the Dasht-e-Barchi neighborhood, where the bombings occurred. Most Hazaras are Shiite Muslims. The Taliban denied responsibility, condemning the attack and the many deaths.

The first explosion came from a vehicle packed with explosives, followed by two others, said Arian, adding that the casualty figures could still rise. . .

The Dasht-e-Barchi area has been hit by several incidents of violence targeting minority Shiites and most often claimed by the Islamic State affiliate operating in the country. No one has yet claimed Saturday’s bombings. . .
Old 05-09-2021, 03:43 PM   #707
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
Not to get political but its going to get worse after all us troops are pulled out. I hate war but Afghanistan will probably fall to extremist insurgence again .

Thank you fuck you bye
Old 05-09-2021, 04:52 PM   #708
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
Not to get political but its going to get worse after all us troops are pulled out. I hate war but Afghanistan will probably fall to extremist insurgence again .
We can't permanently occupy that country. In fact we need to get most of our troops out of other countries. Fuck that shit.
Old 05-09-2021, 05:59 PM   #709
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
We can't permanently occupy that country. In fact we need to get most of our troops out of other countries. Fuck that shit.
Imo have Israel and the idf replace the troops since Israel is our best ally in the region plus all Israeli people must join idf for 2 years at 18 its a law. 20 years and thousands of lives lost Wouldn't mean shit if we just up and leave with no one to fill the slot. I understand we need oil resources but we really should switch to helium 3 if we really are going green. Helium 3 is a interesting alternative

Thank you fuck you bye

Last edited by TazzMission; 05-09-2021 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-10-2021, 01:57 PM   #710
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

We just had more kids shot in the city of Chicago. Im really getting fed up hearing about kids 10 through 12 getting shot. Oviously its gang violence and our police laws have changed. No lie Chicago is changing its on foot chase policy where responding officers have to get permission from a supervisor. I know a lot of cops because i get involved with functions for them and a lot of them are considering leaving the force because mayor et is playing race politics

Thank you fuck you bye
Old 05-11-2021, 12:16 AM   #711
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Facebook be like, "We're making an Instagram for kids!"

Entire human race be like, "Are you fucking insane?!?!"

Old 05-11-2021, 02:10 PM   #712
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

No, unemployment benefits don't cause unemployment. That's an outrageous claim, and I'm glad someone is finally calling bullshit on it.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-benefits-myth
Old 05-11-2021, 08:06 PM   #713
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

This is more bullshit. There are plenty of people in this country. If you don't believe it, then think about it the next time you get caught in a traffic jam, or just want some peace and quiet. Or maybe the next time you're dying to piss but can't find a place to do it outside of anyone's sight or the range of cameras.

The idea that the more people who come here the richer we'll all get is ludicrous.

Not so long ago, Americans used to worry about the population explosion. Now we WANT one.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ulation-growth

Last edited by Trey Strain; 05-11-2021 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:25 PM   #714
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Of course you shouldn't prejudge people because of their appearance. But still, when someone looks this weird, you might be smart to pay a little extra attention to them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nXu?li=BBnbfcL
Old 05-13-2021, 10:28 PM   #715
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Nobody should ever bother this woman again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...gKp?li=BBnbcA1
Old 05-14-2021, 01:56 AM   #716
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Im surprised nobody is discussing the Israel and Palestine war thats currently going on. It really is depressing because in the end for both sides innocents die nobody wins and for what? Land? I just find it petty really.

Thank you fuck you bye
Old 05-14-2021, 02:44 AM   #717
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
Im surprised nobody is discussing the Israel and Palestine war thats currently going on. It really is depressing because in the end for both sides innocents die nobody wins and for what? Land? I just find it petty really.
That's been going on for seventy years. If they aren't going to negotiate a settlement, they might as well settle it militarily, once and for all.
Old 05-14-2021, 02:59 AM   #718
Space Cop
The Dandy

Saw footage of Israel's anti-missile "Iron Dome" in Tel Aviv. It was pretty impressive. Reminds me of the Atari game Missile Command.

Old 05-14-2021, 03:01 AM   #719
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
Saw footage of Israel's anti-missle "Iron Dome" in Tel Aviv. It was pretty impressive. Reminds me of the Atari game Missile Command.
It collapsed today. Youd think in 2021 Israel and Palestine would get there shit together and end this pointless killing

Thank you fuck you bye
Old 05-14-2021, 03:12 AM   #720
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
That's been going on for seventy years. If they aren't going to negotiate a settlement, they might as well settle it militarily, once and for all.
See this is where i put the blame on both governments because who is it being killed and who is ordering the missle strikes ? Civilians and governments . Im not sure what the story is but i guess the pm of Israel is being investigated for some questionable things . As i said i haven't researched it yet i heard it on British tv i watch news from other countries to see what they say or think . Im viewing this as a humanitarian pov because i really do think fighting over land is a waste of time and lives. We all have 1 life to live why waste it over a dick measuring contest?

Thank you fuck you bye

Last edited by TazzMission; 05-14-2021 at 03:15 AM.
Old 05-16-2021, 02:05 AM   #721
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Shit is hitting the fan in Colombia

Old 06-02-2021, 08:26 PM   #722
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

12YO boy and 14YO girl face felony attempted murder and armed robbery charges for firing upon deputies in 30-minute shootout

Old 06-02-2021, 08:54 PM   #723
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Daytona Beach is located in Volusia County. Many of the crackers there would have been rejected for roles in Deliverance because they look too stupid and crazy.
Old 06-03-2021, 05:52 PM   #724
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

The girl's crying after she was shot is pitiful. And I have some questions about this. First, why was the homeowner storing all that firepower? And second, did the cops really have to shoot back? Couldn't they have gotten those kids to surrender with teargas?

https://wgntv.com/news/video-body-ca...7-and-shotgun/
Old 06-03-2021, 09:02 PM   #725
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

I just read that the girl had burned down a children's home where she was staying in nearby Flagler County! Shouldn't she have been in a juvenile prison?