Qward

Old 05-24-2021, 08:04 AM   #4151
Parrylakks
Comte de la Fere

Vault of Glass is a pain in the ass.
Old 05-26-2021, 01:51 AM   #4152
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Did my first Expunge, got confused at the first roadbloack (where I needed to climb up into the ceiling, had to do that twice because that place is a fucking maze). Definitely going to take some serious practice to beat that shit in less than 10 minutes.

And Lakshmi-2 is a total asshole right now.

Even with bonus Infamy, I don't feel like doing more than some of the seasonal challenges for Gambit. The game mode is still mediocre at best and the grind is stupidly long no matter how you cut it, and the new shader and emblem barely interest me. I'm almost to Valor reset and that's just from barely playing Crucible except for last week (didn't touch the quest, don't care).

Completed the league challenges in Division 2 enough to earn the league trophy, activated the global event Guardians but I doubt I'll earn the trophy for that; we'll see in a week.

Watched Aztecross's videos on Vex Mythoclast and its catalyst, and damn if Bungie didn't drop the ball on the latter; it's basically worthless. Frankly the best part of the quest was how it reminded me of doing the No Time quest back in D1. Hell if I know if I'll even do the raid, let alone get Mytho and its catalyst. I'm gonna pass on Beyond Light for its current sale and wait until next time it's on a decent discount.

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 02:04 AM   #4153
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Finished mass effect legendary edition gets me every time

Thank you fuck you bye
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 06:12 PM   #4154
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Guardians global event in Division 2 is finally over for me. I didn't think I'd be able to unlock the backpack trophy but I just snagged it, with barely enough stars and patience left. I managed to get some good named items via the named caches I bought using the event currency, but other than that nothing special or worth keeping.

Almost done the Cryo catalyst quest in Destiny 2, and I did complete the Null Composure quest and am working on the skins for it.

I really fucking wish I'd done Leviathan ages ago because the Calus's Selected shader and Legend of Acrius are the worst could-have-hads for me. I'll have to make the effort when the ever unvault the raid.

Old 06-02-2021, 01:27 AM   #4155
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Well shit, Massive decided to skip season two's repeat and do season three instead, which means I'll be waiting months to get to play Keener's Legacy for the first time. I do want the premium track rewards and some of the comms and other collectibles, so I guess it isn't a total loss.

And I was browsing which games to buy from the Retros and Remasters sale since it's ending. I ultimately only bought the Namco Museum Archives 1 and 2 since it's a ton of games and pretty small storage size, but damn if I wasn't tempted to buy the 25th Anniversary Edition of Night Trap. That game will forever be hilariously absurd and unnecessarily controversial, and I really need to get around to either watching a playthrough of it or playing a remaster myself.

The Days of Play sale has a ton of goodies on offer, including Maneater for only $20. I also saw Jotun: Valhalla Edition and after watching ACG's review of the original edition I am probably going to snag that.

Old 06-02-2021, 05:59 AM   #4156
Parrylakks
Comte de la Fere

We finally completed Vault of Glass on Monday. Everything before the boss is easy, but Atheon is just a real slog. Everything has to go right, and so often it doesn't. But now that we've done it legit, we'll probably just cheese the boss from here on out, as you can bypass the entire battle via a spawn glitch and still get the final chest rewards (just not the actual completion).
Old 06-06-2021, 05:17 PM   #4157
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Just bought and downloaded Jotun: Valhalla Edition. Game is too beautiful not to have. I'm seriously thinking about getting Maneater but I might hold off, although I'm fairly certain I'll get Darksiders III. Tempted to get Wasteland 3 as well and I might also buy Monster Hunter World (will hold off on Iceborne until I decide if I love World or not).

Messenger and Axiom Verge are both on heavy discount so I think I'll finally get those, since they're at 60% off whereas every time before I saw them at 50% sale. I scoured the latest indie games sale on PSN but I didn't see this game I glimpsed last year, top-down dark adventure game, older-style graphics but heavy on the gore. I don't think I've seen it on sale since a year ago.

Old 06-10-2021, 10:39 PM   #4158
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Downloaded Darksiders III and its two add-ons.

Also, hackers breached EA and stole game source code and tools. CNN has an article on it.