The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Abin Surly
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Abin Surly and Jeff
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 113
  1. Jeff
    02-16-2013 02:28 AM
    Jeff
    Oh, the weather is perfection, as always. Our patented Doom cumulus cloud enhancer provides enough snow for Latverian children to play in, but at the same time, never too much to hamper the fine families of my country as they traverse and work. The Latverian Embassy in America has informed me that Doomtech still outweighs Starktech in quality, potency, and volume. Doom may be a "villain" from time to time, but Tony Stark is still the biggest Douche on the planet.
  2. Abin Surly
    02-15-2013 04:33 AM
    Abin Surly
    And how is the weather in Latveria treating you???
  3. Jeff
    02-15-2013 03:35 AM
    Jeff
    Doom approves of your message.
  4. Abin Surly
    02-15-2013 03:26 AM
    Abin Surly

Here's something I found, just in case you need it for "pest control".
  5. Abin Surly
    02-12-2013 01:58 PM
    Abin Surly
  6. Abin Surly
    02-06-2013 03:57 PM
    Abin Surly
    FOUND IT!!!!!!
  7. Abin Surly
    01-01-2013 07:13 PM
    Abin Surly
    Thank you, thank you! That is great.

I hope you had a great christmas and new years.
  8. Jeff
    12-31-2012 12:05 AM
    Jeff
    found this on Tumblr, thought you might fancy it.
  9. Abin Surly
    12-17-2012 05:01 PM
    Abin Surly
    Wow. No bells for me. I tried 'googling' whistling/british/horror/etc. and just came up with something that didn't sound like that scenario at all. Damn, I hate it when that happens. LOL

Did you check with Space Cop...I think he's probably up on Hammer a bit more than I am. But if you come up with something you need about Universal Horror stuff, I'm your guy (just about finished with the Weaver, Brunas and Brunas Universal Horrors tome).

Let me know what you find...I'm curious now.
  10. Jeff
    12-15-2012 03:00 AM
    Jeff
    I need your knowledge, and I am *ashamed* I didn't think of you sooner. I have been looking for a horror movie I saw a few times as a kid that was shown on creature double feature on WLVI56 in the 80's. This is what I remember of it: It was a color movie, probably in the 60's during Hammer's reign of horror, but it might not have been Hammer. There was this guy who was the protector of something, and every time some outsider would discover his secret, he would whistle one note, and the victim would turn to ash. He fell in love with this girl, but she got nosey and found out his secret, and he very sorrowfully had to burn her too. Ring any bells?