The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Quaker
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Quaker and W.West
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Quaker
    06-30-2012 05:42 PM
    Quaker
    Thanks so much for the help, West. Wally around at all, or no? I'm guessing the second one.
  2. W.West
    06-30-2012 03:51 PM
    W.West
    A lot of continuity is gone, but most of it hasn't been referenced so there's no way of knowing what's still there until we get a retcon or don't. It varies from book to book. I'm loving Wonder Woman and Demon Knights. Those are must reads for me. Scott Snyder's Batman is getting a ton of praise, as is Geoff Johns Aquaman. Aquaman is good but not great and Batman is just okay. Batman Inc just started and its off to a terrific start, while Dial H is a weird little book. Oh, and The Shade is pretty. I'd recommend Shade and Inc with WW and Demon Knights as must haves. Swamp Thing has great art but is very big on exposition. Flash is solid but nothing close to great. Animal Man started pretty good but has been treading water since about issue 5. Take a look at a bunch of previews during this upcoming week and see if anything catches your eye.
  3. Quaker
    06-30-2012 03:25 AM
    Quaker
    Hey man. Long time, no talk to. I consider you a DC expert. What's the deal with the whole new 52? Is continuity from before out the window? What are some DC books I should definitely be reading?
  4. Quaker
    05-17-2010 10:48 PM
    Quaker
    Ok. Thanks for the info!
  5. W.West
    05-17-2010 10:47 PM
    W.West
    Its going to premiere at San Diego Comic Con but its going to release on dvd some time soon after that. I don't think they have an exact date for it.
  6. Quaker
    05-17-2010 09:53 PM
    Quaker
    I had a question about your sig. When is that Grant documentary set to come out?
  7. Quaker
    02-23-2010 09:57 PM
    Quaker
    I know you have been looking for an intro into the events of the X-Men for the past few years, so here's a great article I found that gives you all the info you you need to get caught up for the upcoming Second Coming event: http://comics.ign.com/articles/106/1065221p1.html
  8. W.West
    02-08-2010 10:32 PM
    W.West
    No clue. Leave it to the mods to move it if anyone complains.
  9. Quaker
    02-08-2010 03:10 PM
    Quaker
    West, do you know if there's a Batman 3 thread? I think i remember seeing one before but I can't seem to find it now.
  10. Quaker
    01-10-2010 12:56 AM
    Quaker
    I just checked and he became Marvel exclusive at SDCC 2007. He still has some work to do on Astonishing X-Men so that might be what caused WW to delay further.

He worked with Morrison on New X-Men so he certainly meets the qualifications.