The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Space Cop
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Space Cop and Jeff
Showing Visitor Messages 501 to 510 of 711
  1. Jeff
    09-14-2015 02:42 AM
    Jeff
    Btw, I don't think I was ever Starscream. Was I?
  2. Jeff
    09-11-2015 07:49 PM
    Jeff
    I was just thinking to myself that it was usually around this time of year that we would all wish Abin a happy birthday. Man, I miss that guy.
  3. Space Cop
    09-10-2015 04:17 PM
    Space Cop
    At least I understood the reference.

Actually, there's a closer overlap. The parallel, evil version of the Justice League, The Crime Syndicate, is led by an Ultraman (evil Superman).

But I know, you live half on Cybertron.
  4. Jeff
    09-10-2015 04:01 PM
    Jeff
    ....so I guess my ultra Magnus joke wasn't very jokey.......
  5. Jeff
    08-28-2015 10:18 PM
    Jeff
    Awesome. Enjoy your new books.
  6. Space Cop
    08-28-2015 07:33 PM
    Space Cop
    Went to this used book store that an old couple here literally made in their barn off Route 1 and walked away with 21 new-to-me books. All the books (except some he keeps wrapped) have a musty smell because of the building, but at a dollar a pop, I can live with that. I probably won't post a pic of them because I already have them packed but most of them (15) are Star Trek books.
  7. Space Cop
    08-19-2015 01:58 PM
    Space Cop
    Supposed to. So, when I'm hanging at the cabin and reading I can also pop in here. Actually, one of the most annoying things about being away from the internet for say a week isn't the e-mail and what not but that it's hard to catch up with all the threads I regularly read at GLCMb.
  8. Jeff
    08-19-2015 12:55 PM
    Jeff
    Will you have Internet while up there?
  9. Space Cop
    08-18-2015 03:28 PM
    Space Cop
    We'll hit the road late Thursday/early Friday. I'm taking my iPad and all these places have wifi now so I won't be completely blacked out. I may not make it online much on Friday or Saturday, though.

I've been splitting a lot of my video time between old wrestling matches and ST:TNG episodes, so I watched fewer movies to post.
  10. Jeff
    08-18-2015 03:09 PM
    Jeff
    Oh good, you are still here. I didn't recall seeing any posts from you yesterday and thought you had already headed north.
    Yes, you are correct. There is a line of the Transformers toys called Masterpiece, which are very intricate and expensive. MP-05 is the designation for Masterpiece Megatron, which I consider the pinnacle of my collection, even though he is fraught with fragility. The gold version you are referring to is designation MP-05G. There is an interesting story on the creation of this toy:
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Megatron_(G1)...asterpieceMegs