The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Brandan's Bodega
FLASHCHAT

This is a collection of my mood, my preferences and everything I deem necessary to rant about. So, enjoy...and welcome to Brandan's Bodega!
Rate this Entry

WTF Issue #4

Posted 08-30-2008 at 04:17 PM by W.West
Updated 01-05-2009 at 02:34 PM by W.West

WTF is up with Brett Ratner? I respect the guy(no real reason, but I do). But who in there right mind wants to be the guy to director a Guitar Hero movie! WTF is wrong with him. Here's what the idiot of the week had to say:

Quote:
“I love ‘Guitar Hero’ and I think it’s a part of pop culture. I would love to do a ‘Guitar Hero’ movie, if Activision would ever let me. I’m trying to convince them, but why would you have a movie screw up such a huge franchise? Not that I would make a bad movie. So that would be cool, to do a ‘Guitar Hero’ movie. ”
And here is his idea for the plot:

Quote:
“It could be about a kid from a small town who dreams of being a rock star and he wins the ‘Guitar Hero’ competition. One of these dreams-[come-true] kind of concepts.”
F-ing idiot(I'm trying to give up cursing )

And WTF is up with this pic:

3 normally extraordinary beautiful (Latina)women looking not so beautiful. I love that they support Obama for President but did all three of their makeup artists take the night off? Come on girls, make me happy again and leave your men and find your stylists.

WTF! Someone please tell me WTF is wrong with Paula Abdul. No she hasn't slept with another contestant BUT the American Idol judge is doing nothing while the shows producers add another female voice to "refresh" the show. If that isn't a low point in her career she will never hit one...I know I'd be pissed, there's no way I'd come back to the show after such a utter display of disrespect. Fuck Fox...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Posted in
Views 1825 Comments 6 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    WTF is up with the lame NAS vid?
  2. Old Comment
    hahah, yeah, they all look like they're about to burst some veins in their foreheads. Except J-Lo... she looks OK there, mostly.
  3. Old Comment
    I'd hit it.....BROTHER.
  4. Old Comment
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Thanks for THAT mental picture...
  5. Old Comment
    Dude a guitar Hero movie is probably the dumbest thing ever... I mean really thats worse then a disney animated sequel
    Posted 09-01-2008 at 10:49 PM by GreenLanternGeek GreenLanternGeek is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Brett Ratner is the root of all evil!