The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Jay Burg

Rate this Entry

8 page comic preview is now up...

Posted 02-05-2009 at 09:21 PM by Jay Burg

Well, the first 8 page preview is up. Just pencils for now, with digital coloring and letters to come hopefully later. I'll update it periodically with more pages, and let post another blog when the pencils are at least complete.

My art style usually references Jim Lee about 75% of the time. The other 25% art reference is just miscellaneous. Enjoy...

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4129 Comments 1 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1


  1. Old Comment
    Very nice!
    Posted 04-21-2009 at 05:32 PM by Cephied Variable Cephied Variable is offline

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.