JLA Classified #42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLA Classified #42

Last month was the conclusion of the Kid Amazo arc... doesn't end prettily (though the art itself is top notch!). A nice John Stewart moment where John has a revelation about Kid Amazo and kind of breaks down toward the end.

Anyone pick up the latest issue?

I think its the beginning of a martian manhunter story. not sure what but the cover titled martian madness so i'm guessing.

Comment

So this seems to be how the Manhunter first becomes introduced into the JLA (and leotard Hal is there at the end of the book). Pretty good issue, actually.

Comment

I've decided to pick up JLA:Classified #47+48 when they fight the Qwardians.

How is this book otherwise? Its non-cannon right? I've been thinking about picking up the Kid Amazo TB when it comes out.

Hey did anyone else notice John being GL through the Amazo story, then after the Manhunter its Hal? Kinda like a JLA switch up between the two.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
          I've decided to pick up JLA:Classified #47+48 when they fight the Qwardians.

How is this book otherwise? Its non-cannon right? I've been thinking about picking up the Kid Amazo TB when it comes out.

Hey did anyone else notice John being GL through the Amazo story, then after the Manhunter its Hal? Kinda like a JLA switch up between the two.
          In the Hell arc I think are issue 10 - it was Kyle

Classified happens when it happens it does not follow continuity - I think for the most part you can insert the specific arcs into the JLA continuity

I think of it as basically a playground for the writer to use what ever version of JLA he likes the best
          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

I have all of JLA Classified. So far none of it happens in the present... most of the arcs so far are set either late into Kyle's run in the JLA or while John was in the JLA late into it.

We've never been told any of it isn't canon, and nothing really contradicts anything that I've seen yet (except for bits within the "I Can't Believe it's not Justice League" arc early on, which I believe was originally going to be a mini-series anyway).

Comment

Working...
            X