Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

HOTTIE WAR: NATALIE PORTMAN vs. JESSICA ALBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOTTIE WAR: NATALIE PORTMAN vs. JESSICA ALBA

Challenger: NATALIE PORTMAN

Quote: “You walk into a nice strip club, the ones where the women are treated well and the women just seem so powerful. Women have full control; they can get whatever they want from these guys.”

http://www.mademan.com/chickipedia/natalie-portman/

Measurements: 32-24-33

Birthday: 6/9/1981

Nickname: Nat, Star Wars Queen, Hot Baldie

Birthname: Natalie Hershlag

Hometown: Syosset, New York

Assets: Sexy eyes, Harvard graduate, great body, nice legs, nice ass

Vices: Smoking, bad taste in guys

Sign: Gemini

Height: 5'3

Job: Actress

Hobbies: Learning different languages, helping others in need, being perfect

Ethnicity: Other

Country of Origin: Israel

*** *** *** VS. *** *** ***

JESSICA ALBA

Quote: “Thanks to the fans, I do movies for you. Practice safe sex and drive hybrids if you can!”

http://www.mademan.com/chickipedia/jessica-alba/

Measurements: 34-24-34

Birthday: 4/28/1981

Nickname: Sky Angel

Birthname: Jessica Marie Alba

Hometown: Pomona, California

Assets: Milf, Perfect Smile, Amazing Ass, Nice Breasts, Stunning Hair, Beautiful Skin, Great Lips, Attractive Legs, and Mesmerizing Eyes

Vices: Minor vandalism, Smokes cigarettes

Sign: Taurus

Height: 5'6

Job: Actress, Magazine Cover Girl, Every guy's Dream

Hobbies: Science (biology), Cooking, golf, Martial Arts (Tae-Bo)

Ethnicity: Mixed

Country of Origin: United States
    Attached Files
    Natalie Portman
    53.57%
    Jessica Alba
    46.43%

The poll is expired.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Natalie all the way! I love her in everything, and she has an amazing talent complemented with beauty.

Dont get me wrong tho, I'd still bang the crap out of Alba
    I Bleed Green

"WHO CONTROLS WHAT NOW?" - Hal Jordan

Comment

The short film Hotel Chevalier (on the Darjeeling Limited DVD) has a Portman nude scene. And she is waaaaaaaaaaaay too thin. You can see her ribs, and without a push-up bra, there isn't much in the chest area. All in all, I just don't find her body appealing at all. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that only women with big boobs are pretty. It's just that Natalie looks like a xylophone. Which is a shame, because her face is beautiful. Thirty pounds more, and she would be a goddess.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
        Thirty pounds more, and she would be a goddess.

You wish will be granted. She's pregnant. She'll put on weight and get bigger boobs.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Portman is awesome and Alba is a bitch.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

*sniff sniff* you had me at Natalie lmao
            "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

Comment

The short film Hotel Chevalier (on the Darjeeling Limited DVD) has a Portman nude scene. And she is waaaaaaaaaaaay too thin. You can see her ribs, and without a push-up bra, there isn't much in the chest area. All in all, I just don't find her body appealing at all. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that only women with big boobs are pretty. It's just that Natalie looks like a xylophone. Which is a shame, because her face is beautiful. Thirty pounds more, and she would be a goddess.
              just watched it and that is not much of a nude scene no tits showing at least in the version I saw.

Comment

Alba's face is much prettier and that's usually what I go by.

Comment

Going with Alba on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                    just watched it and that is not much of a nude scene no tits showing at least in the version I saw.
                    THAT'S BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY!

Comment

THAT'S BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY!
                      Neither does Keira Knightley but it doesn't stop her

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
                      When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

Awh, I love the hottie debates.

Comment

I like Portman, but she's got a little girl's body. Alba is built like a woman. Not as voluptuous as I like, but much closer than Portman.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                            Awh, I love the hottie debates.

As do I.

Primus, I remember this exact same debate back on theForce.net. I remember you begging me to vote for Alba to advance her into the next round. "Alba can't lose to Portman!!"

Aha ha haa!!!

Comment

I felt TheForce.Net was bias and vote for Portman against anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X