Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite non-GL collectible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite non-GL collectible?

In my case, it'd hafta be Hawk & Dove 16, dated September 1990.

Why? Because it was my first nationally published writing in the form of an overview. Check the "Words of a Feather" section for further proof. I put Boles, AR 72926 on the map. I'm deeply proud of this fact.
    Attached Files

Mine would be Justice League of America #102, featuring the death of the first Red Tornado android:

That picture isn't of mine, mine is in way better condition, probably around a 7.0 if I had to guess.

Comment

Non GL related? My DCD JSA bookends.

Comment

My first introduction to comics/graphic novels ,Superman the man of steel by John Byrne and the late Dick Giordano

Comment

X-factor #22, it was the first comic I bought. figure wise my Beta RaY bILL!

Comment

My Heroclix collection.

Comment

Civil War #1 and Civil War #2. My first two comics I ever bought

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                Civil War #1 and Civil War #2. My first two comics I ever bought
                I won the original issues at a local con this year in a Marvel Movie Trivia Game.
                And in the DC Nation panel I won LO3W #1&2 and was able to buy 3 and 4 for $0.33 a piece.

Comment

That would have to be my custom MJOLNIR.

Comment

I would have to say an R2-D2 tape player. It's a compact R2 with sound fx from the movies that plays audio tapes. It's really cool. It was a gift from an old friend. Currently I'm not that into buying collectables (except for comics).
                    "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
                    "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
                    "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
                    "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
                    *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

My MMA collectibles:
                      This is an old picture I have doubled the amount since this picture.

Comment

This is my favorite collection.

Comment

My issue of Detective Comics #332 or my Batman: Gotham by Gaslight signed by Mike Mignola.

Comment

Sketches by Darick Robertson, Goran Sudzuka and Marko Djurdjevic.

Comment

Probably my Spectreman and Ultraman action figures.

Comment

Working...
                              X