No announcement yet.

Green Lantern Corps #59 *Preview/Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesnt look like John's gun in a construct. Is he taking a page out of Jack T Chance's book here?

Comment

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

John Stewart ends up with the Jimmi Hendrix look! How stereotypical.....all he needed wa sthe fucking guitar!

Comment

john reminds me of a vietnam war era soldier.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          Hmm it seems DC took the pages down. I wonder why.........
          someone made a booboo
          Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

John looks fine as Indigo but the coloring looks a little too Star Sapphirey there on that cover.

Comment

A freaking sniper, an Indigo Corps member, the emotion of compassion...

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                A freaking sniper, an Indigo Corps member, the emotion of compassion...
                So? You don't remember them going around snuffing out wounded in their first appearance?

And it doesn't look like John's rifle is a construct there -- what he carries with him is his business.

I wonder where his Indigo staff-battery is, though. Doesn't he kind of need that to function?

Comment

So to combat the brainwashed corp, Kyle is gonna put on a ring that will keep all the green rings they're facing fully charged....

Comment

Originally posted by Absolon View Post
                    So? You don't remember them going around snuffing out wounded in their first appearance?

And it doesn't look like John's rifle is a construct there -- what he carries with him is his business.

I wonder where his Indigo staff-battery is, though. Doesn't he kind of need that to function?
                    Snipers aren´t compassionate guys. Usually they are pretty cold people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                      So to combat the brainwashed corp, Kyle is gonna put on a ring that will keep all the green rings they're facing fully charged....
                      I'm pretty sure that Kyle has to consciously do that for it to happen, it's not just automatic when he does a fly-by of them.

Comment

Saint Walker had said something to the effect that he could keep Hal's ring super charged as long he had hope or continued to hope, so I suspect if a Blue needed to turn off that feature, it could. I don't know if it could drain a green ring, but I bet you it can definitely not hyper charge it. Plus, you are overlooking that being around greens give the blues their full range of powers, so on that level, Kyle should be able to unleash a great deal of whoop ass during the war.
                        "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
                        Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
                        Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
                        who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
                        to change the world. This time, Lord...
                        Let me be worthy."

Comment

Originally posted by TaintedPiffy View Post
                          Yup. Here's the cover spoiling what Corps they all belong to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREEN-LANTERN-CO...c#ht_500wt_922

John. Looks. Horrid.
                          He looks like he's a little too happy about the end of "Don't ask. Don't tell."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                            I insist that John looks fine as an Indigo....but that was pretty fucking funny.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post

I just don't understand why he's wearing clothes while the rest of the corps doesn't, even if it would have looked ridonculous.

purple camo lol
                              Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

I'll say this much....Indigo John makes a little bit of sense if it plays on the notion they brought regarding the Indigo Corps where supposedly all the members were people who were somehow seeking to redeem themselves...

In John's case...maybe it's the whole deal with Xanshi that's at teh crux of it all...

Comment

Working...
                                X