• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good.
    http://heraldiccriticism.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by RPMXLII View Post
      Good.
      Care to explain why you think it's good?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrEaKjOkErXXX View Post
        Care to explain why you think it's good?
        I read issue #1 back in September and that was enough; been shaking my head at the solicits ever since. Eager to see a new creative team do better.

Comment

I read issue #1 back in September and that was enough; been shaking my head at the solicits ever since. Eager to see a new creative team do better.
          What kind of story are you hoping to see told? Just imagine if Action was the quality of the Superman Title

Comment

Good.
            My friend this is in no way shape or form good. Action was the only good Superman title losing Morrison could really hurt it.

The only way Action can stay good is if someone big can take Morrison's spot, someone like Snyder I hope.

Comment

• aside from a number of issues I've got with Morrison and his run (really....he thinks the whole the cape was his baby blanket was never done before....) I've kinda enjoyed Action Comics.

I didnt read the interview, does it say who's taking over for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                What kind of story are you hoping to see told? Just imagine if Action was the quality of the Superman Title
                Preferably something far less Hulk-ish than the first arc, but more grounded than the alternate Earth stuff I've heard about in later issues.

Really, I'll take anything as long as it's from a decent writer who understands and respects the character enough not to turn him into a misunderstood monster hunted by the military, or a punk kid that bends crowbars around people's necks.

Comment

• I see them giving the book to one of their up-and-comers like Joshua Hale Fialkov or Jeff Lemire. They're not going to let the Superman franchise flounder again after Grant goes.

Comment

• Lemire said it's not him. See DC Thread.

Comment

• Superman has been the victim to bad writing and stories for too long with his new movie coming out and all he really deserves to get an A-list creative team.

The person i'm thinking who's going to take over is Azzarello seeing as he's only working on WW atm and he's done some pretty good Superman stories in the past. But I would scream in joy if they get Mark Waid which I doubt is going to happen.

Comment

• And now we're seeing just how weak the DC writing roster is...

Comment

• It's sad because now so many artists have turned writer. Just pray it isn't Tony Daniel or Rob Liefeld....

I've been wanting to see Kurt Busiek back on regular DC work. And even though I know he'll probably never leave Marvel now Christopher Yost has been a favorite since his Red Robin run. I'd like to think he could make things happen for the Man of Steel....

~KL~

Comment

• Right after his Red Robin run I told Yost that he shouldn't come back to DC unless it was to do Justice League. That book was one of my favorites for a while. But yeah, I don't think he'll be leaving animation/production for a full time writing gig any time soon, especially with DC.

Comment

• He is writing Scarlet Spider right now for Marvel and is co-writing the Minimum Carnage crossover that's coming up.

Comment

• SHANE DAVIS AMPS UP "SUPERMAN: EARTH ONE" VOL. 2

Comment

Working...
                                X