Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"More is better" again in Green Lantern!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
    Sinestro should be a villain. Period. Green Lantern doesn't have enough villains that they should use him in any other capacity, but they certainly keep trying to, don't they?

Lobo -- jeez. The most useless character ever. Putting a green ring on him in any GL story is just bottom of the barrel. There was NOBODY else? Really?
    It could be much, much worse. DC could always give Ace, Krypto, or Colonel Sanders a ring.
    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
      Lol he thinks adding Lobo to the Corps in an out-of-canon story is more offensive than removing constructs from the mythos XD
      You like that condescending "he" mode, don't you? Let me try that too.

He thinks that if the constructs go away, the small handful of people who are still reading the comics will be "offended" and will go away, even though he really wouldn't go away himself. Well, anyone who would take his eight dollars and go home if the constructs go away is welcome to go, and he can use that money to buy coloring books instead of Green Lantern comics.

But I bet he wouldn't go away and nobody else would either. And not only would he keep on reading them, but people who think the constructs are silly as hell might actually start reading the comics.

He, he, he!
      Trey Strain
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by Trey Strain; 06-18-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
        It could be much, much worse. DC could always give Ace, Krypto, or Colonel Sanders a ring.
        Be careful. Someone from DC might read that and actually do it.

Besides animals and corporate symbols, is there anyone who hasn't had a power ring yet?

Comment

Desaad.

Comment

I know he studied it, I don't think he was that impressed though after discovering it's limits.

- Ω

Comment

Oh right, I have that issue. Weakest DC crossover event of the 90s, and that's saying something.

Comment

It's before events were what they are today. Zero Hour was the biggest thing to change the universe since the original Crisis, and Underworld Unleashed helped up the presence of a lot of villains who needed a push. Final Night was okay, but I'm not sure how a lot of the tie-ins worked into the story. I only ever got the main story and the GL/Kyle tie-in that featured Doc Light.

Those were all at least readable and happened before that event. I don't think I ever bothered looking into Genesis.

- Ω
                Ωmega Man
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by Ωmega Man; 06-24-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X