Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well right now im reading

Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson by G.I. Gurdjieff

its a great book i really recommend it, its about beelzebub explaining to his grandson about the being of the planet earth

http://jchichuv.mybrute.com

GIF lantern corps

If there's a crime, call a cop, if there's a fire, call a fireman, but if there's a Skrull Invasion... Holla atcha Boy!
    Deadpool

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
      Dresden Files: Dead Beat by Jim Butcher.
      Hells yes! I work part time at a book store, and this is my favorite book to sell people on!

Comment

I'm reading Chuck Todd's: How Obama Won. It's an interesting look at his strategies in certain states that helped him out. And I'm waiting for the newest Dresden book: Turn Coat.

Comment

Originally posted by jchichuv View Post
          well right now im reading

Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson by G.I. Gurdjieff

its a great book i really recommend it, its about beelzebub explaining to his grandson about the being of the planet earth

Sounds like an "anti-Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis.

Screwtape is a demon from hell who sends his nephew Wormwood several letters on how to tempt a human being to hell.

Basically Lewis wrote it as means of showing growing and practicing Christians what the "game plan" of the Enemy is.

Comment

Let me also add:

Speaking of C.S. Lewis I am re-reading "Prince Caspian" and because I dig history I am reading "Samuel Adams: A Life" by Ira Stoll! This book is awesome!

Next on my list is a book about President Andrew Jackson and then Ben "Cooter" Jones's autobiography.

Comment

Which book on Jacks? Chernow's Andrew Jackson or American Lion?

Comment

Star wars - Shadows of the Empire

Comment

Originally posted by GL_2814 View Post
                  Which book on Jacks? Chernow's Andrew Jackson or American Lion?
                  It is American Lion...

Comment

American Lion was a DAMN GOOD READ. I had to read that last year, and found myself enthralled in it.

Comment

Just finished rereading Jurassic Park and The Lost World back to back. What a loss...

Comment

I'm reading a Tale of Two Cities for Class.
                        [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                        DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

I'm reading star wars: children of the Jedi on my loooooong journey to go through the whole star wars universe in chronological order.

Comment

Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Book 14: Danse Macabre
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

A jeez A train, that's just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by GL_2814 View Post
                                A jeez A train, that's just awful.
                                everyone gives me shit for it but i enjoy them...after that series is done the i must read Brisingr, then the George RR martin series
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X