Outrage of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
    How many more times are people going to leave babies in their cars with the windows rolled up?

http://fox8.com/2016/04/17/mom-arres...club-audition/
    I sincerely hope that woman NEVER sees her child again.

When I lived in FL, I was in charge of bringing my sister's yellow lab Reebok to and from work. If I had to stop somewhere for five minutes, I closed the Windows, cranked the AC and left a sign on each window saying the AC was on, then locked the car while running from the outside. And those were just really quick five minute stops that didn't happen too often. So, the dog was really chill in the car.

Comment

'Dentist of horror' Jacobus van Nierop jailed in France

A Dutchman dubbed the "dentist of horror" has been sentenced to eight years in jail in France for mutilating the mouths of some 120 patients.

Jacobus van Nierop, 51, "took pleasure" in causing horrific injuries to patients in the small central town of Chateau-Chinon, prosecutors said.

He was banned from practising dentistry and fined €10,500 (£8,140; $11,900).

Van Nierop fled to Canada when suspicions arose and strongly fought extradition to France in 2014.

The court in the central French town of Nevers heard that patients had suffered broken jaws, recurrent abscesses and septicaemia from van Nierop's work. He had drugged patients then mutilated them as they slept in his dentist's chair.

Prosecutor Lucile Jaillon-Bru said van Nierop had carried out "useless and painful procedures".

She said his aim had been to earn money through claiming on patients' medical insurance schemes and to take "pleasure at causing pain".
      Image copyright AFP
      Image caption Some 120 patients came together in the case against van Nierop

Reports from inside the courtroom on Tuesday said that van Nierop had admitted responsibility, saying he "wasn't interested in people" and could not remember his patients.

One 65-year-old victim said van Nierop had pulled out eight of her teeth in one sitting, telling judges she was "gushing blood for three days... and had no teeth for a year and a half".

Van Nierop appeared to show no emotion during the trial, replying mostly with "no comment" to any questions.

His defence argued he was suffering "psychological problems". One expert said Van Nierop's "narcissistic tendencies" had stripped him of any moral judgment but another said the defendant was "perfectly aware of what he was doing", AFP news agency reports.
      'Larger than life'

Van Nierop was arrested in France in June 2013, after the number of his victims passed 100.

However, he fled the country before his trial was due to start in December that year.

He was tracked to a small town in the Canadian province of New Brunswick and arrested under an international warrant.

Van Nierop was many people's worst nightmare, the BBC's Hugh Schofield says.

Like many parts of rural France, Chateau-Chinon is badly served for medical provision, our correspondent says, adding that locals initially seemed delighted by the hard-working and smiley dentist, a larger-than-life character who witnesses said was rarely seen without his "big 4x4, a big dog and a big cigar".

But then the horror stories began. People said they had had teeth ripped out for no reason - they had been given heavy anaesthetic, then left with abscesses and infected gums.

Comment

Yo.

http://www.newson6.com/story/3184128...re-unconscious

Yes, Oklahoma's Appeals Court Said It's Not Sodomy If You're Unconscious

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I know someone who uses that as a tagline.

better watch out at the next game of thrones dinner night.

Comment

Surprise buttsecks taken to a brand new level.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

GASP! Do people do it any other way?

Comment

Reading the actual article, it says it was oral sodomy. Basically they are saying the girl was drunk and gave the boy a hummer which she recalls giving willingly but doesn't remember what happened after that. And since no other penetration could be detected, they weren't going to call it rape. It doesn't sound like the kind of thing to ruin a boy's life over, though I can see where a precedent can start here that let's some scumbag off under different circumstances down the line.

Comment

Legally they can't charge him with rape, because that's not how the statue is currently written. Here's to hoping the legislature closes that loophole.

That doesn't suddenly make what he did not rape, and I hope it follows him for the rest of his life.

Comment

Yo.

http://wlos.com/news/nation-world/de...ide-texas-home

Deputies rescue toddlers found chained, tied up outside Texas home
                    *shakes head*

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                      (Angry at the article)

That goes way beyond being a dumbass. That's just fuckin sick.

Comment

Reminds me too much of the story of Genie (story here, not for the faint of heart) to even click the link and read the full details.
                        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Flippant Del Taco Manager video goes viral, he gets fired

(Video in the link)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/l...iral/83761744/

After watching the video, it is clear to me they said something(s) to provoke him before the record button was pressed.

Comment

This happened about 2 miles from me. Locals had said he's pretty rude to begin with and reportedly the owner isn't his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                              This happened about 2 miles from me. Locals had said he's pretty rude to begin with and reportedly the owner isn't his dad.
                              No doubt he's probably very unhappy working there and I didn't buy the "dad" thing for one minute- he was just using that as a defense mechanism. But for him to go off on that kind of level doesn't sound like everyday rudeness. They definitely ruffled his feathers on purpose to get that kind of reaction out of him.

Comment

From what I read before I think it was the people in front of the couple recording was what got the employee riled up and then these ones had gone thru drive thru once and didn't get sauce but circled back around to get a lil more food and caught the attitude at that point.

Comment

Working...
                                X