No announcement yet.

The Picture Thread vol. 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 05-04-2015, 12:11 AM.
        .................................................. ..........................

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I thought this bit (left panel) about Skeletor seeing multiple versions of himself (from last week's He-Man: The Eternity War #5), was cool:

Comment

• /\ awesome sauce. Is it me, or is every sci fi property out there developing multi-verses within themselves?

Comment

• It's a shame they didn't include the movie Skeletor (Frank Langella). The one on the left looks similar, but not him as far I can tell.
                  Anyway, I'll throw in some more Skeletor memes to stay on topic.

Comment

• I follow SKELETOR is Love on fb and tumblr, but haven't seen an update recently. More awesome pics, though. In the original panel you posted, I can name 4/5 of those skeletors and where they came from. Serious cool beans right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                      I follow SKELETOR is Love on fb and tumblr, but haven't seen an update recently. More awesome pics, though. In the original panel you posted, I can name 4/5 of those skeletors and where they came from. Serious cool beans right there.
                      I don't know the top left or right. Do you?

Comment

• Comment

• Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X