No announcement yet.

Weird News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine the guys who get these tickets probably have no jobs and will have a hard time paying these tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
      I imagine the guys who get these tickets probably have no jobs and will have a hard time paying these tickets.
      Shhhh!! You are being too logical.

Though there was a guy here at my work who operated an offset press who wore his pants like that. I found that very puzzling. I mean, I would have thought that even most people that did that would pull up their pants while on the job, if they had one.

Comment

World's oldest person celebrates his 116th birthday in Japan

KYOTO (Reuters) - The world's oldest living person, Japan's Jiroemon Kimura, celebrated his 116th birthday on Friday with congratulations from around the world and from Japan's prime minister.
        Kimura was crowned the world's oldest person by Guinness World Records last December after the death of 115-year-old Dina Manfredini of Iowa in the United States...

Comment

Why are the fingers on his left hand concaved in places? It's freaky looking.
          Originally posted by fearless2814.1
          ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

That's awesome that there are still people alive who were born in the 1800s. To think of all the stories he could tell you (if he's still with it).

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
              He has to periodically deflate and re-inflate to maintain his longevity.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
              That's awesome that there are still people alive who were born in the 1800s. To think of all the stories he could tell you (if he's still with it).
              Yeah, it is pretty mind boggling. I did a search for some pictures and chose that one because it looked like he's almost saying "hi, look at me, I'm 116!"

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                He has to periodically deflate and re-inflate to maintain his longevity.
                Well ain't that a kick in the balls. I wonder if it hurts. I wonder if it effect one's ability to procreate.
                Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Yo.

seriously man, *WTMFH!*: http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/par...211439466.html

Parents Fight To Regain Custody of Homeschooled Son

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
                    He's David lo pan.

Comment

Yo.

it'd be interesting to see who gets that w/o having to look it up........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                          He's David lo pan.
                          Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                          Yo.
                          it'd be interesting to see who gets that w/o having to look it up........Tazer
                          But it's one of the best movies ever. How could you not know it?

Comment

Police called after woman sees kittens having sex in her yard

Comment

Man loses life savings on a Carnival game

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...1650.html?vp=1
                              You can't make this crap up! It would have been great if there was a camera to showcase this idiot spending that much money to win an Xbox.

Comment

I can't imagine wasting more than a few bucks BUT you'd think the clear cut off point would be when you spend more than the system is worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X