The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

THIS SUNDAY!!! CM PUNK ENTERS HELL IN THE CELL TO FACE THE UNDEFEATED RYBACK!!!!!!

The Wrestling Thread Volume 3

sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

so Mason Ryan will be ruining Rybacks Championship Plans!!
      Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Really? I'd prefer Wade Barrett to put himself in the main event scene. His new finisher is weak but he's a pretty good wrestler on a roster that has very few.

Comment

I see Barret getting involved with Sheamus after HIAC

Mason is not doing anything right now and this should get him a decent push..

Comment

Welshtista is terrible. That doesn't sound appealing at all.

Comment

What's the point in having HIAC being a PPV if ALL the matches aren't in one?

Comment

I dislike any PPV not named Royal Rumble or King of the Ring being centered around a specific gimmick match, especially one like HIAC which should be the end of a feud. It feels quite contrived when you have a gimmick match because of a PPV rather than settling a feud.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  What's the point in having HIAC being a PPV if ALL the matches aren't in one?
                  Not all the matches at royal rumble are a 30 man battle royal.

Comment

so ryback loses due to a ref low blow....... was that really the best idea wwe could muster

Comment

Its different, I'll give them that.

Comment

they pulled a Mexican Wrestling Finish on the Punk vs Goldback match!!

Waited for a 2nd or 3rd Shellshock to break the cage!!

Comment

I'm glad Punk retained. I really don't think the Living Liefeld Drawing is ready to main event. Survivor Series already looks weak.
                          Big Blue Lantern
                          Corps Honor Guard
                          Last edited by Big Blue Lantern; 10-30-2012, 10:40 AM.
                          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                            they pulled a Mexican Wrestling Finish on the Punk vs Goldback match!!

Waited for a 2nd or 3rd Shellshock to break the cage!!
                            So was everyone else in that arena! After he did it, everyone just stood there. lol I felt bad for Ryback.

Raw was so bad. I definitely won't be watching the next PPV.

Comment

I'm greatly amused that Raw is 3 hours (Out of 8-9 hours of original TV they need to do per week), they cut stuff out each week that they don't have time for, and they still have to keep most of the entrances off television.

The sooner that they get SGK off their weekly TV, the better. The fact that they announced $1 million in donations to those bloodsuckers is depressing.

Mick Foley looks like a hobo.

Comment

Working...
                              X