No announcement yet.

The Yale Stewart/JL8 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt Yale would want that to happen since he "owns" it at the moment.

Comment

• Yo.

welp, AP called it......

damn, if thats not a clear example of wat it means to being Top Of The MUTHAFUCKIN' FoodChain, I dont know wat is......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• When Clark (child or adult) wants to intimidate, there's little anyone can do to ignore him.

Also, Lenny's bald. That's the real joke here.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Yo.

another thing I find pretty funny is Dianas reaction to being manhandled (pun intended) by Clark as easily as he does it.....

I cant wait to see THAT as a bit of story follow-up.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Karen too, she looked pissed.

Comment

• D M N !

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Comment

• ^I love that (though I'd personally request silver or bronze cover). Is that your personal commission from him or did you just see it?

Comment

• Not mine, just something he posted. I did get a commission done by him once a few years ago (Stephanie Brown Batgirl) as a gift for my fiance but it was unfortunately lost in a move.

Comment

• Funny, that's MY sketch! I met Yale at DragonCon about a month ago and requested that he do that sketch in his style after Fred Haynes. When I met Yale, he was going to do the sketch at the show, but his wrist was still injured and hurting, so I gave him a month to finish it. He said that he was extremely proud of it and put more effort into it than any other sketch. I just received it in the mail yesterday.

I told Yale that his comic strip was featured on this board and he geeked out. I was hoping that he would create an account and show up to show some love, but I digress...

I was planning on making a sketch thread where everyone could post their sketches, but Hypo spoiled it for me by being an Instagram follower. Thanks, man. lol

Emerald Twilight.jpg

Comment

• ^Cool. I'm glad it's one of us. It should be.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                          Funny, that's MY sketch! I met Yale at DragonCon about a month ago and requested that he do that sketch in his style after Fred Haynes.

[ATTACH]3470[/ATTACH]

whoa, great choice there dude!!

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          ^Cool. I'm glad it's one of us. It should be.
                          seconded!!!

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Comment

• Clark is the best friend you never knew you needed.

Comment

• I got a little misty eyed with that last panel. This is like my favorite comic.
                                Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

Working...
                                X