My White Lantern/Rainbow Lantern Drawing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My White Lantern/Rainbow Lantern Drawing

ok, this was a blast to do, i made my own rainbow lantern, or white lantern, which ever u prefer, and colored it.

i followed the ROY G BIV battern, u can see how it starts at his right glove and goes down, red orange and yellow, then green on his chest, then blue indigo and violet on his left glove, im really happy with the outcome, and wanna know what u all think!

Wow. That is actually pretty cool. Bravo.

Comment

That's awesome! But I still Don't want a White Lantern in the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
        Wow. That is actually pretty cool. Bravo.
        thx

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
        That's awesome! But I still Don't want a White Lantern in the comics.
        lol, i understand, i think it would be cool though, white light against black light
        thx

Comment

very nice work!
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

thank you

Comment

I dont think there should be any black on him personally. Like maybe fill in all the black spots with Green since Green is the center of the spectrum or something.

But its a fantastic job man. You took what I thought was a shitty idea and turned it into something I'd actually like to see more of

Comment

AMAZING!!
                I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                  I dont think there should be any black on him personally. Like maybe fill in all the black spots with Green since Green is the center of the spectrum or something.

But its a fantastic job man. You took what I thought was a shitty idea and turned it into something I'd actually like to see more of
                  lol thx, im thinkin about sending it to DC just for kicks

and i see ur point about the no black thing, but i thought white and black with shades of the rainbow equally all over it would look really cool.
                  white and green wouldnt look as good side by side IMO,
                  thx though!
                  Originally posted by Mycroft View Post
                  AMAZING!!
                  thx! ^_^

Comment

No problemo. I understand the color scheme and that green probably wouldnt look as good, but I just thought it didnt seem right to have black on a white lantern

Comment

Cool.

Comment

very nice; though the gradient overlay doesn't really match up w/ the symbols (there looks like green smoke coming from the violet emblem, etc). maybe section off the piece, and use differing gradients for the color. I'd also like the idea of getting away from the black; try using a color burn for the shadowing, and maybe an inner glow filter to give more of a "power within" kind of feel. All in all, a really cool concept and a good start man
                        all good things in life are green and pink -Blu

Comment

Whoa dude that is pretty awesome actually.

Comment

Favourite one you've done.
                            If that's how it happens I'd be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                              No problemo. I understand the color scheme and that green probably wouldnt look as good, but I just thought it didnt seem right to have black on a white lantern
                              lol true xD
                              meh, if u think about it, the black lanterns have white
                              Originally posted by Godmera View Post
                              Cool.
                              lol thx xD
                              Originally posted by spyboygreen View Post
                              very nice; though the gradient overlay doesn't really match up w/ the symbols (there looks like green smoke coming from the violet emblem, etc). maybe section off the piece, and use differing gradients for the color. I'd also like the idea of getting away from the black; try using a color burn for the shadowing, and maybe an inner glow filter to give more of a "power within" kind of feel. All in all, a really cool concept and a good start man
                              aagh, i actually loved how the gradient matched up, but ur right, on the violet/green part, i kinda wanted it to just be the right order, the ROY on the top, then the G on the chest, then the BIV on the bottom.

to be honest, this was my first time using gradient so im not very experienced with it xD

i tried the colorburn on the shadows, but it didnt look right :/
                              looked fake.
                              i always love black on lanterns to, its hard to get away from, it looks so slick xD

thx for the comment!
                              Originally posted by ExHu-Man View Post
                              Whoa dude that is pretty awesome actually.
                              thx!

Comment

Working...
                              X