No announcement yet.

the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're living in a post-truth society, in which people receive few penalties and many rewards for telling self-serving lies.

https://sports.yahoo.com/how-much-di...173412524.html

Comment

• Heard on the radio this morning about this one guy who participated in the Capitol Hill terror attack. He sent a picture of himself there to his brother-in-law.

His brother-in-law is a federal agent, by the way.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
        Heard on the radio this morning about this one guy who participated in the Capitol Hill terror attack. He sent a picture of himself there to his brother-in-law.

His brother-in-law is a federal agent, by the way.
        That guy does not represent trump supporters or me. Ill even go as far to say the people who destroyed things and hurt people fuck you i hope you all rot in federal prison. Between blm and antifa burning cities for the whole summer and now this cluster fuck i wont be surprised if we lose the right to protest. Harvard wants to reform the us constitution theres a big article about it on there site. Now ask yourself this define what is being reformed. Will free speech be reformed do to this article calling the constitution radical? How far should people take this bullshit? Whats next change historical events in history so people wont label it offensive or radical or racist? The holocaust deniers would love that
        TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 01-28-2021, 02:43 AM.
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• The people who did that were just not very sharp or sophisticated, yet they had a very high opinion of their sensibilities. They were easily manipulated by made-up conspiracy theories. I think most of them are embarrassed as hell now that they did it.

Comment

• The comments are great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=485d0NgREAY

Comment

• Klete Keller indicted on seven charges in Capitol Hill attack

Comment

• Kendall Jenner's tequila brand, 818, faces backlash over cultural appropriation

Comment

• Tucker Carlson picking a fight with the entire US Army and getting absolutely destroyed by both civilians and active duty/veteran service members, and then getting slammed by the Pentagon and Secretary of Defense is absolutely priceless.

Comment

• I would just about bet you that some do-gooder had been feeding that coyote and made it lose its fear of people.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...ch/ar-BB1excjz

Comment

• Who didn't see this coming, when the Democratic candidates took turns gushing at their debates about how they' decriminalize illegal immigration?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...admin-n1261192

Comment

• My stepfather, who decided to shit all over ~15 years of marriage to be with some idiot woman he met. I can't say I'm dreading the upcoming divorce.

Comment

• I have to add myself to the fn dumbass thread. Im a good hearted guy willing to help others when needed expecially with the current covid crisis but without going into specifics i really wish i didn't help people when it comes to being kind. Cant change a drug addict is all ill say.
                          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• These clowns right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                              If they want to stop being dumbasses, they would flee that shithole NYC and never go back.

Comment

• Did they think the cash register contained enough money to give them back their change?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...al/ar-BB1fPo7l

Comment

Working...
                                X