No announcement yet.

Green Lantern Statue 1:4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw if only I had the money to get this I so would buy it. It looks awesome.
    No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Very Retro... I like it

I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

the mailer I received yesterday from dc says it was pushed back to the 16th.

Comment

Cool. Won't be able to justify spending $200 on it, But cool.

Comment

damn. i wanted to get this in time for christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
              the mailer I received yesterday from dc says it was pushed back to the 16th.
              OH they had it at the 23rd yesterday. maybe next week is the week then?? the website is now showing it as the 16th
              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

I have it in my PAWS!!!!!!
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

I have a whole thread about it too! I really like it. It is a statue that will stand out in my collection. Plus CH'P!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I will wait for a life size Indigo-1 action figure!

Comment

It came in, but I haven't picked it up yet. I'm going to have to wait until the week after Christmas. We opened it in the store and checked it out though. It's frigging beautiful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                        It came in, but I haven't picked it up yet. I'm going to have to wait until the week after Christmas. We opened it in the store and checked it out though. It's frigging beautiful!!!
                        whats your number?
                        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

I would so like to get this but like most its to damned expensive, considering all the other GL stuff popping up out of nowhere we are becoming DC'S cash cow for all this stuff lol

Comment

I still need a new camera but here is number 0057/1200!

My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

i got my statue and then noticed the ear on ch'p was cracked off. . so now i have to send it back and get another. Its beautiful tho i really wish i didnt have to go through all the trouble with the shipping shit.

Comment

I got mine today! I opened it up on the kitchen table (already opened it in the store to make sure there were no defects), then moved it to the GL shrine in my comic room. It's litterally the most beautiful GL collectable ever made. Up until now, my Hal and Alan lantern full size props have been my favorite things in my GL collection, but today they've been been upstaged!

I'm not happy with the spot I've got it at right now, but it's so heavy that I'm kind of limited as to where I can safely put it. I'll figure out a permanent spot for it later, but right now Hal's in the middle of my Rainbow Brigade figure display, lol.

My staue is like 641 or 614, can't remember which. Next time I go in there I'll look again.

Comment

Working...
                                X