Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish they would increase the articulation with the DCD figures. Usually, the females are stiff and unposeable. With the BL Hawkgirl, I'm even afraid to move the arm because it feels like it'll snap off.

Comment

• Brightest Day series 1 pushed back to May 11th among other delays.

Comment

• Of course it's delay. It's par for the course.

I wonder why BBTS hasn't shipped by Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn yet. I've seen the other figures at my local comic book store, but not Harley.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I was wondering why the comic store list posted didn't have the
          BRIGHTEST DAY: SERIES 1 in this weeks listings and BRIGHTEST DAY: SERIES 2 is not being released until June 1, 2011.

Comment

• Picked up my Arkham Asylum Harley and Scarecrow....fucking beautiful figures.

I'm going back next week to pick up the BN Mongul. That guy is huge and will look great on my shelf.
            Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
            Nor label his working day "cushy"
            But you might have to question
            His endless obsession
            With superpositional pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
              Picked up my Arkham Asylum Harley and Scarecrow....fucking beautiful figures.

I'm going back next week to pick up the BN Mongul. That guy is huge and will look great on my shelf.
              Just know....Mongul is not comic accurate....it was a poor repaint (in design not quality)

Comment

• Originally posted by bjread View Post
                Just know....Mongul is not comic accurate....it was a poor repaint (in design not quality)
                Mongul still looks good with the rest of the Sinestro Corps though!

Comment

• Originally posted by gl2814h View Post
                  DC DYNAMICS: SINESTRO STATUE (DC DIRECT) SEP100321 4/27/11 6/1/11
                  HEROES OF THE DC UNIVERSE: BLACKEST NIGHT BLACK LANTERN BATMAN BUST (DC DIRECT) OCT100342 5/18/11 6/1/11
                  ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN: GREEN LANTERN VS. SINESTRO STATUE SET (DC DIRECT) AUG100281 3/16/11 6/1/11
                  BRIGHTEST DAY SERIES 1 ACTION FIGURES (DC DIRECT) AUG100284-291 3/2/11 6/8/11
                  GREEN LANTERN MOVIE PREQUEL: KILOWOG #1 MAR110263 5/11/11 6/8/11
                  GREEN LANTERN MOVIE PREQUEL: TOMAR-RE #1 MAR110265 5/18/11 6/8/11
                  GREEN LANTERN MOVIE PREQUEL: ABIN SUR #1 MAR110264 5/18/11 6/15/11
                  GREEN LANTERN MOVIE PREQUEL: HAL JORDAN #1 MAR110266 5/25/11 6/15/11
                  GREEN LANTERN MOVIE PREQUEL: SINESTRO #1 MAR110262 5/4/11 6/15/11
                  HEROES OF THE DC UNIVERSE: BLACKEST NIGHT: LARFLEEZE THE ORANGE LANTERN BUST (DC DIRECT) SEP100322 4/20/11 6/15/11
                  BRIGHTEST DAY SERIES 2 ACTION FIGURES (DC DIRECT) SEP100324-331 4/6/11 6/22/11
                  BLACKEST NIGHT: ORANGE LANTERN 1:4 SCALE POWER BATTERY AND RING PROP REPLICA SET (DC DIRECT) SEP100323 4/20/11 6/22/11
                  GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): HAL JORDAN MAQUETTE (DC DIRECT) MAR110398 6/1/11 6/22/11
                  BLACKEST NIGHT: GREEN LANTERN 1:4 SCALE POWER BATTERY & RING PROP REPLICA SET (DC DIRECT) OCT100343 5/18/11 7/6/11
                  The DCD Green Lantern movie stuff is already getting pushed back. I would expect to see some of the other statues/props pushed back as well.

Comment

• Updated, more GL stuff gets pushed back.

Comment

• updated

Comment

• The ring is shipping AFTER the movie comes out? Terrific...

Comment

• LOL good. I'm tapped right now.
                          I just wanna play.
                          I just wanna play a game.
                          One that you've never played before.
                          One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

• I am so boned the next 6 weeks.

June 1st
                            GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): SINESTRO BUST
                            GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): HAL JORDAN BUST
                            GREEN LANTERN REBIRTH ACTION FIGURE COLLECTOR SET
                            HEROES OF THE DC UNIVERSE: BLACKEST NIGHT BLACK LANTERN BATMAN BUST

June 8th
                            BRIGHTEST DAY SERIES 1 ONE THIRD CASE ASST
                            DC DYNAMICS: SINESTRO STATUE
                            GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): GUARDIAN BUST
                            GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): KILOWOG BUST
                            GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): TOMAR RE BUST
                            ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN: GREEN LANTERN VS. SINESTRO STATUE SET
                            WOMEN OF THE DC UNIVERSE SERIES 3: HARLEY QUINN BUST

June 15th
                            GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): GREEN LANTERN POWER RING PROP REPLICA
                            HEROES OF THE DC UNIVERSE: BLACKEST NIGHT: LARFLEEZE THE ORANGE LANTERN BUST

June 22nd
                            GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): HAL JORDAN MAQUETTE (DC DIRECT)

June 29th
                            GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): HAL JORDAN MAQUETTE (DC DIRECT)

July 6th
                            BLACKEST NIGHT: GREEN LANTERN 1:4 SCALE POWER BATTERY & RING PROP REPLICA SET (DC DIRECT)
                            GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): GREEN LANTERN POWER BATTERY PROP REPLICA (DC DIRECT)
                            GREEN LANTERN (MOVIE): HAL JORDAN EMERALD ENERGY STATUE (DC DIRECT)
                            BATMAN: RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE SERIES 1 ACTION FIGURES (DC DIRECT)

I really hate how Diamond and DC/Dc direct pile shit up. If they kept to their actual ship dates that get printed this much should not come out at once and should be spread out.
                            gl2814h
                            Hal's Understudy
                            Last edited by gl2814h; 05-31-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Aw, shit, they pushed back the movie ring prop?!
                              The last fan of 1990s comics
                              Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• I don't know now. I think I was reading that wrong. I was looking at the orange lantern & ring set on 6/22. I don't see the movie ring on the first list, but the next list has it shipping 6/15.

Comment

Working...
                                X