Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOHN STEWART GREEN LANTERN 1/4 by SIDESHOW

The information is to come...

Originally posted by nearmint (STATUEFORUM.COM)

OOh.

Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 07-23-2018, 12:18 AM.

Comment

My goodness that is cool.

I will pass on it, but it is REALLY nice. If DC wants my money, give me a 1980s era John Stewart, drawn the way Joe Staton drew him when he became the ring bearer of sector 2814 full time. Hal's standard costume with no mask. Not an afro but hair not really tight. I would buy the shit out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
        My goodness that is cool.

I will pass on it, but it is REALLY nice. If DC wants my money, give me a 1980s era John Stewart, drawn the way Joe Staton drew him when he became the ring bearer of sector 2814 full time. Hal's standard costume with no mask. Not an afro but hair not really tight. I would buy the shit out of that.
        Oh, heck, if they go retro, I want my afro-sporting militant John.

Comment

Great stuff!

Comment

I started saving money already. I've been wanting premium collectibles of the non-Hal Lanterns for years, and this is just gorgeous.
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

This john's statue is incredible !

Comment

It really is. Just beautiful.

Comment

Artists :
                  Sculpt: Keith Kopinski
                  Mold & Cast: Adam Smith, Chadwick Andersen
                  Paint: Bernardo Esquivel
                  Design and Development Team: Ian MacDonald, Zac Roane, Alex Pascenko, Matt Molen, Andrew Huerta .
                  Exclusive version :

Regular version :

Comment

Sideshow has it up for pre-order. It's $595. Yikes. I still want it, but I'm glad that I have 9 to 11 months to save for it.
                    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                      Sideshow has it up for pre-order. It's $595. Yikes. I still want it, but I'm glad that I have 9 to 11 months to save for it.
                      The prices of statues really increased and the price of shipping towards France becomes very expensive also .
                      I also think of buying this statue. I waited on one year before buying the statue of darkseid. generally I make only bad guys but I sincerely think of taking this john's statue for my special collection of lantern.

Comment

Working...
                      X