No announcement yet.

Green Lantern Statue 1:4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, DON'T twist the green top (with the symbol on it) off the lantern. It is on 2 rails that keep it in place so twisting it will break the rails. You have to pop it off my pulling straight up GENTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
      Also, DON'T twist the green top (with the symbol on it) off the lantern. It is on 2 rails that keep it in place so twisting it will break the rails. You have to pop it off my pulling straight up GENTLY.
      If it can help the people I have find this document :

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
        Ha! The wife to the rescue with her eyeglass repair kit!

Got the batteries out and the specific ones you need are 3 LR44 batteries. A very common watch battery you can get at any CVS or Walgreens. Every company has their own codes, but that code is always on the package somewhere as a conversion chart. The name brands just use that code. LR 44. 3 of them.
        Thanks, Dan! I've been looking around department stores and I knew that the button type batteries that they carried weren't exactly right.

Originally posted by krona1968 View Post
        If it can help the people I have find this document :
        My statue didn't have those directions with it, even though it was new when I got it.
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
          Thanks, Dan! I've been looking around department stores and I knew that the button type batteries that they carried weren't exactly right.

My statue didn't have those directions with it, even though it was new when I got it.
          They are the documents of the lantern of the series blackest night 1/4; it is not for the statue ...But they are even I think.

Comment

Those instructions say to twist the cover off, and Dave says you have to pull straight or you will break it.

Comment

Yeah you will definitely risk breaking the cap's rails if you twist the green cap off. Once you look closely at the inside you see there are two tiny rails going straight up and down so the cap was meant to pop off going straight up and down. If there are some that DO twist off out there its a different design than the statue I got.

Comment

Working...
              X