Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming DC Figures (New52 Teen Titans, Crime Syndicate, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
    I'll most likely pass on the John Stewart figure as I'm satisfied with the Blackest Night version.

But the Roller Derby Harley Quinn is a must buy for me.
    Ditto (I'll look at the Stewart in shop but probably won't get him). But I would get a roller derby Harley even if she weren't a roller in the comic (and she is).

Comment

That Harley is pretty cool so, I'll probably get that one. I'm still on the fence about the John Stewart, though. It looks great and all, but it's just an updated version of the Blackest Night figure, only with a square ring (for whatever reason), green eyes and 2 more points of articulation. Whether or not I pick him up will depend on my mood when I see it, or if I can get a really good deal on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
        That Harley is pretty cool so, I'll probably get that one. I'm still on the fence about the John Stewart, though. It looks great and all, but it's just an updated version of the Blackest Night figure, only with a square ring (for whatever reason), green eyes and 2 more points of articulation. Whether or not I pick him up will depend on my mood when I see it, or if I can get a really good deal on it.
        It also looks to have a metallic green sheen mixed with the black sections of the uniform. I really like that, and the head sculpt and torso dimensions look like an improvement over the BN figure. However, sometimes the proto pics and the actual production execution don't match, so time will tell if it's as great as it looks.

I've have to get that Harley as well. The detail looks outstanding.
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

DC Collectibles - Toy Fair 2015 Product Reveals

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Cool. I want all the Harley stuff, but I'll probably only be able to afford one or maybe two.

Anyway, I wonder how much that Animated Batmobible will be. That is very, very cool.

Comment

I read some where the Batmobile would be around $89. I'm on the fence about it because I have the original Kenner one and I really don't have the space for it.

And yeah, I love the Harley stuff myself. I saw a YouTube video stating that Harley has become more popular than Wonder Woman and brought up the question, will Margot Robbie's Harley be more popular than Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I gotsta have that Batmobile and Reverse-Flash ring!

Comment

Oh, come on! They made a Bleez statue, but no action figure?!? When will the madness end?

Comment

Oh, come on! They made a Bleez statue, but no action figure?!? When will the madness end?
                    QFT

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      QFT
                      Right!?

I been wanting a Bleez figure for a long time. You'd think they would have made a figure of her when they launch the Red Lantern Comic Book.

I'll probably pick up the Bleez statue.

I know I'll be picking up the Wonder Woman statue.

Comment

DC Reveals CW Supergirl, Constantine, Zoom & More Figures

Comment

Working...
                        X