No announcement yet.

Marvel News Thread Vol. 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been buying some old Marvel comics on eBay, just got in Demogoblin's first appearance from way back during the Inferno event. Also ordered Boomerang's first appearance and plan to hunt down some other B-list characters as well.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      Another reason why not to jump back into comics. More anti trump woke snowflake crap. Guy is out of office next week yet the left is queer for trump since there still obsessing about him
      That cover shows Captain America beating up a Capitol Rioter. What is it you object to? Do you support the rioters? I thought you didn't. By calling that image anti-Trump, you seem to be admitting that the riot was Trump's fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        That cover shows Captain America beating up a Capitol Rioter. What is it you object to? Do you support the rioters? I thought you didn't. By calling that image anti-Trump, you seem to be admitting that the riot was Trump's fault.
        I dont support rioting period but i also think people need to move on because trump is gone and the democrats run the house senate and white house. Instead of focusing on 2 months ago focus on the now. I also dont think trump is responsible because last i checked human beings make there own choices and the decision those people made should be locked up. I find it rather insulting really that people can be somehow easily influenced. We get ideas all the time from books, lectures ect.This would be like someone on the right going back to impeach clinton after 22 years for lying under oath. Im no expert but i believe Under the constitution no president can be impeached after leaving office. I believe you have to be a serving active president. As far as i heard the legality is being debated. There attempting this to prevent him from running again in 2024. I just think its hypocritical because they deem these rioters as domestic terrorists but they call blm who burnt cities all summer built chaz in Oregon and are labeled just angry surpressed people. Also why aren't those mayors and govenors being removed for allowing it like the mayor of Chicago who was recorded by a alderman cussing him out saying hes lying? My aunt who has heart issues and her son who is special needs and deaf who cant even talk were confronted twice by black individuals. Hows that right? One even assulted that cousin causing him to piss blood case went nowhere with police. You think i like carrying a knife on me when i go shopping or a walk? Fuck no but thats where society is and if the roles were reversed people would demand justice like kyle rittenhouse or cops defending themselves. Riot is a Riot so spare me the racism bullshit. If your republican and white your silenced on social media and labelled white supremacy. As for trump and republicans who backed him again guy aint perfect but he and they never specificaly said storm the Capitol or destroy things. You need specific wording to make such alegations like aoc who says ted cruz sent people to kill her wich is not just a lie but a severe accusation. I didnt have a perfect childhood single mom my dad killed his first wife wich was ruled a accident and as much of a horrible kid i was i never commited crimes or never went to jail or prison. There were times i came close . I had a lot and i mean a lot of anger but i grew up moved forward to where i had to start by forgiving myself and my mom even though shes been dead for going on 7 years. Sure i still struggle with social issues with human contact or even women based on my bad relationship with her but instead of playing victim of poor me i try to work on it. People assume because its a forum online im full of shit but i have always been honest about who i am. Realistically what do i have to gain or lose by lying about my upbringing. I have no issues displaying my humility if it helps someone in the world online or real world make better life choices. Sorry for my rant but i had to get that off my chest to show theres people in this world who have it worse than racism or a bad mommy relationship. Theres people who are raped everyday kids who are abused sexually theres homeless people untreated theres kids in foster care where they may never get adopted but people want to make racism or being black is somehow a way to be targeted for injustice in America is the poster child of focus and people would rather bury it or not adimit they have whatever going on in there life expecting other people to carry there burden . The people who want change can only change themselves . Lying to ones self dosent address the problem. I can easily play the mental heath card for my aspergers but i dont. If anything i find playing that card weak to gain a advantage in life. I dont allow people or society to judge me. Playing victim dosent fix shit . At this point people should just wipe there hands clean bury there heads in the sand and refuse themselves of any wrong doing. Somehow i or anyone who is white have this abilty to shove my hand up someones ass like a puppet and force them to join gangs sling drugs pimp themselves out for money not go to school and get a diploma simply because me being white gives me that privilege
        TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 02-08-2021, 02:53 AM.
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• My rant aside if nobody is watching Wandavision you should because we just had a mutant debut from fox's xmen

Comment

• I'm fine with Cap belting that attention-craving imbecile. He should also force-feed him some non-organic food.

Comment

• Working title for new mcu blade film is called blade The vampire slayer. The writer stacy osei-kuffour from the hbo watchmen series is doing the script. I dont hate it but i would of titled it blade The day walker. Mahershial ali campaigned for her and he is blade. Also its rumored and being reported bri larson is campaigning to make captain marvel gay. Not against lesbians but there gos another character being changed for pc reasons and another rumor is larson is a real lesbian hence why shes pushing this and i guess she came out on her YouTube page 4 days ago . If sex gender oriontation race dosent matter as people say why is it always pushed? And if im not mistaken the mcu is one continuty timeline so hopefully the keyboard sjw warriors try not to argue its fine bla bla dr strange and the multiverse of madness bla bla bla. At this point why not cast a legitimate blind person for daredevil and have him do all the fight scenes since people one day in the future want to argue sighted people shouldnt play blind characters? It really is becoming weird.
              TazzMission
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by TazzMission; 02-08-2021, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• Danny Elfman to Reteam with Sam Raimi on Marvel’s ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’

Composer Danny Elfman has confirmed in a recent interview with Inverse that he will be reteaming with director Sam Raimi on Marvel Studios’ upcoming feature Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. The film stars Benedict Cumberbatch, Elizabeth Olsen, Benedict Wong, Rachel McAdams & Chiwetel Ejiofor who reprise their roles from previous Marvel productions. They are joined by Xochitl Gomez who will star as America Chavez. No plot details have been announced yet. Jade Bartlett and Michael Waldron (Heels) wrote the screenplay and Kevin Feige (Avengers: Endgame, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy) is producing the project. Elfman has previously collaborated with Raimi on such films as Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Oz: The Great and Powerful, Army of Darkness, Darkman and A Simple Plan. Michael Giacchino scored Marvel’s original 2016 Doctor Strange film. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is currently scheduled to be released in theaters nationwide on March 25, 2022.
                http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/02...se-of-madness/

This was no surprise but is still great news. I can't wait to hear what he does with the music in this.

Comment

• Rumor is Jennifer Lawrence is eyed for john watts fantastic 4 film for mcu as sue storm. If TRUE im 50/50 on her

Comment

• Marvel is leaving Diamond too!

Comment

• Russel crowe is cast in thor love and thunder

Comment

• Russell crowe let it slip hes Zeus in thor love and thunder. Im really excited about this. Pluse bale as gorr the god butcher

Comment

• Joel P West Scoring Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings’

Joel P West has recently been recording his score for Marvel Studios’ upcoming feature Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. The film is directed by Destin Daniel Cretton and stars Simu Liu, Awkwafina, Tony Leung, Michelle Yeoh, Meng’er Zhang, Fala Chen, Florian Munteanu and Ronny Chieng. The movie follows the title character who must confront the past he thought he left behind when he is drawn into the web of the mysterious Ten Rings organization. Cretton also co-wrote the screenplay with David Callaham (Wonder Woman 1984, The Expendables) and Andrew Lanham (The Shack). Kevin Feige (Avengers, Black Panther, Iron Man) and Jonathan Schwartz are producing the project. West (Grandma, Band of Robbers, Youth in Oregon) has previously collaborated with Cretton on the director’s previous four features, I Am Not a Hipster, Short Term 12, The Glass Castle and Just Mercy. The composer’s score has been recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is set to be released in theaters nationwide on September 3, 2021 by Walt Disney Pictures.
                          http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/06...the-ten-rings/

Comment

• Venom #200 was one sweet read.
                            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• According to Comicvine, on Fantastic Four #1 (with a cover date of November) released on this day (August 8) in 1961. So, happy birthday Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben!

Comment

• Ludwig Göransson To Return For Ryan Coogler’s ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’

Ludwig Göransson (The Mandalorian, Tenet, Creed, Venom, Community) has revealed in a recent interview with Variety that he has started work on his score for Marvel Studios’ upcoming sequel Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. The film is directed by Ryan Coogler and stars Lupita Nyong’o, Letitia Wright, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Winston Duke, Angela Bassett and Dominique Thorne. No plot details have been announced yet. Coogler also co-wrote the screenplay with Joe Robert Cole (The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story, All Day and a Night). Kevin Feige (The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man) is producing the project. Göransson received his first Academy Award (among other prizes) for his score for the original 2018 Black Panther film. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is currently shooting and is scheduled to be released in theaters on July 8, 2022.
                                http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/09...kanda-forever/

Comment

Working...
                                X