No announcement yet.

The Wonder Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting Snyder everywhere doesn't solve the apparent issues at DC. At some point, even Snyder will leave if they piss him off enough. Or maybe he'll become the next Geoff Johns.

Comment

• Yeah but DC doesn't piss off the ones that make them money. Just the ones they can live without. At DC, there is only Johns & Snyder at the top.

Comment

• Agreed. He's bigger than Morrison right now.

Comment

• I think West only excluded Morrison because of his imminent departure. 6-12 mos ago he would have to have been on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            I think West only excluded Morrison because of his imminent departure. 6-12 mos ago he would have to have been on the list.
            Is his departure really imminent though? While it doesn't sound like he really fits well with the DC of today (strong editorial presence and an emphasis on meeting deadlines) I don't believe it's ever been confirmed that he's actually leaving.

Comment

• Issue #22 was gripping. Highfather makes you want to hate him so bad, First Born is a prick (as usual), and oh m dear god, Lennox.

Liked the Jackalmen (though they look more like hyenas to me), and Ares popping in was good.
              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• SDCC: "BEFORE WATCHMEN'S" ADAM HUGHES LOOKS BACK ON HIS CAREER
                Hughes took a brief moment to discuss the state of his long-delayed "All-Star Wonder Woman" title which fans have been waiting years for. "It is dead," he said. "DC has moved in a different direction. There is a police barricade up with someone in front saying 'move on, move on, nothing to see here.'"

Comment

• I'll never understand contracting, paying and GETTING pages from an artist and not doing anything with them. If Adam truly raised his page price then he's an asshole but the story should be released regardless. Not only will it make more money than some of the titles they have out now but it'll help raise the profile of the character... unless it's just terrible.

Comment

• Has he written anything before? It's possible that it is terrible...

Comment

• Likely even.

Maybe it's just a case of DC wanting to kill off the All Star line since Batman is just as unlikely to be released.

Comment

• That's probably it in a nutshell, that line never really materialized and Earth One has kind of taken it's place at this point.

Comment

• Changing the subject. Did somebody post this already? Does it deserve its own thread, Mods? If so, please call it "Wonder Woman's New Duds." Don't miss is.

http://www.scifiwright.com/2010/07/w...duds-are-duds/

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evergreen City View Post
                            Changing the subject. Did somebody post this already? Does it deserve its own thread, Mods? If so, please call it "Wonder Woman's New Duds." Don't miss is.

Ugh. Just give her some fucking pants already! She's an Amazon, one of the few strong female characters in the DC universe and her goddamn pants are getting smaller and smaller!
                            Whatever happend to the design concept for the nu52 Wonder Woman with full pants? I really liked that, and it did the character more justice that this clumsy thong thing. Fucking sexist bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evergreen City View Post
                              Changing the subject. Did somebody post this already? Does it deserve its own thread, Mods? If so, please call it "Wonder Woman's New Duds." Don't miss is.

Yeah we talked about it extensively...in 2010.

Comment

• I still dont see whats wrong with that costume, its cool and well-designed IMO.
                                I use that costume all the time in Injustice

Comment

Working...
                                X