• got Zatanna and I wasn't impressed

this is how I rate the DLC characters from to
    Zod
    Martian Manhunter
    Scorpion
    Batgirl
    Zatanna
    Lobo
    Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
      got Zatanna and I wasn't impressed

Zod
      Martian Manhunter
      Scorpion
      Batgirl
      Zatanna
      Lobo
      Lol Zatanna is isn't bad at all, this is how the characters should be rated:

MMH
      Zatanna
      Zod
      Batgirl
      Scorpion
      Lobo

Comment

• Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
        got Zatanna and I wasn't impressed

Zod
        Martian Manhunter
        Scorpion
        Batgirl
        Zatanna
        Lobo
        Impressed fighting against her or actually using her?

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• both actually

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            Oh well, I'm on X-Box. But thanks.

I guess I can try again. What happened was I had played the last MK online maybe 6 or so times and got solidly beat down every time, so I figured it would be the same here. On a lark, I did try to go to the multiplayer but after a felt-like-5-minute wait (probably was 3) twice I never tried again. For some reason I like fighting games (mostly MK) against the CPU but I suck, so I don't like real competition. In fact, when I replayed the game with new characters I play on easy otherwise I can't get through without losing a match to the CPU [I did beat the story mode and GL and Supes' arcade laddeer on medium but not without some losses.]
            I can spot you one SC look me up. r0tten2thecorps. just let me know who u are because I usually dont accept friend request.
            Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

• So, I decided to replay story and I realized something. Superman's red-sun cell is really sparse. It just has a table and chair. Now, if he's under red solar light he's vulnerable, so I assume he has to eat to live, but there's not hint of a toilet (and it's clear, so it can't be hiding). Now, that's cruel and unusual punishment. And no, the chair is four-legged so that's not it.

On a side note, I played my first (ranked) online match and got thoroughly and quickly pummeled. I maybe got two hits in. Maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                On a side note, I played my first (ranked) online match and got thoroughly and quickly pummeled. I maybe got two hits in. Maybe.
                Hang in there, I think I had the same thing for 10-15 matches before the pairing algorithm caught on that I was pretty rubbish and started pairing me with opponents closer to my own ability.
                Minimum space distance:
                a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

• Anyone knows if the Oct 1st patch will be good for on-line matches

Comment

• Originally posted by chivalrous View Post
                    Hang in there, I think I had the same thing for 10-15 matches before the pairing algorithm caught on that I was pretty rubbish and started pairing me with opponents closer to my own ability.
                    Yeah, not sure my heart could take it. I tried 45 minutes yesterday and an hour today to get the three stars on Star Labs 6 (don't get hit by Catwoman) and I'm sure I took years off my life between all the yelling, veins popping and what not.

Comment

• I got this for PS4 and it looks much better but online is pretty much dead, kinda pissed off cuz one of the makers of the game said the PS4 gets an exclusive New 52 Black Adam skin but that aint true

Comment

• They finally released the New 52 Black Adam skin for the PS4, its AWESOME

Comment

• now I want it for my PS3

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                            Its funny that after that whole conversation about whether you spam fight or not with that meteor attack that you call a character cheap.

Gave me a chuckle.
                            i know im way late on this but im with the other people when they say scorpion shouldnt be in. as a hardcore mk geek myself i just felt that spot couldve gone to a dc charachter worthy of it. being cheap isnt the issue for me it just seemed like a wasted slot .

as much as i love the game the one other thing that struck a cord with me was to many batman charachters. sure yea the nolan trilogy made a mark but they couldve added some villains from both man of steel and arrow. i wanted a sequel instead of mk x because i like dc having a fighting game. also this is just my issue with fighting games period they need to really expand on the arcade ladder because 10 or 15 stages is insane expecailly when some are the same but at night.
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                            X