• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you get fired from walmart?

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
      how do you get fired from walmart?

long story short managers daughter and me dated things didnt go well and i was the 1 fired. i got fired but i also got the last laugh
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        HAahhah Why have I never though of doing this. However on the census I'm John Stewart
        Even better I payed for my brother's birthday dinner and I singed as Batman, the waitress picked up the restaurants copy of the receipt and she said Thank you Mr. Batman

Comment

force unleashed 2 new footage!

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

and why couldnt you just put this in the e3 thread?

Comment

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/....php?groupid=2

Comment

Morning all. How goes it?
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Mornin folks. Going to see Toy Story 3 later today in IMAX 3D, aleady got my tickets. Anybody else going to watch it?

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Probably see it with the lil one after this weekend.

Comment

Im gonna try and see it this weekend hopefully
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I hope you have a good time Projectile. Tell us how it goes.

I'll watch Toy Story at some point.
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I hope I enjoy it. The first Toy Story is like my favorite movie.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Likewise. Those movies hold a special place in my heart. The jokes are just great.

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                              I hope I enjoy it. The first Toy Story is like my favorite movie.

i heard alot of great reviews on it and they say its a bit darker

Comment

bit darker? Like being trapped in a sandbox wit Linkin Logs.
                                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                                X