Post your ring collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Modest Ring Collection

I have never posted my ring collection and I had a few extra minutes to do so today. Over the past decade or so I've been able to purchase rings from some of the most talented ring makers.
    The first ring is my GL movie ring made by Zenix.

The second ring is an Anodized Aluminum ring made by the very talented Megatron.

The third ring is easily my most precious and favorite ring I have. It's also the rarest. An artist by the name of Neil Southwell aka Toonsmith 4 Hire made this silver ring for me some years ago. I know for a fact he didn't make a great deal of them. I had to pony up some serious cash for this ring. It took some convincing for him to make me one. It's craftsmanship is second to none. A very solid ring.

The fourth and fifth rings were made by Cold Fuel aka GL King (this maker always treated me well and made the rings exactly how I instructed him too. Too bad people ran into issues with him).

Enjoy the pics guys. I love my collection and I must say I have some awesome rings.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Wow no one has gotten any new rings in over a month and a half. I'm working on a 2 Sinestro movie ring I got from Shapeways. One is real thin so I'm worried about it breaking and the creator pulled it down the day after I bought it so I can't get it remade. I may have to attempt to cast it in stronger stuff. I thought I was saving a step by printing in Alumide. Only to find out its the weakest stuff I've seen.

Comment

• Here is my interpretation / attempt at the Sinestro Movie Ring. The band is Silver and will be made in all sizes and Gold electroplating is in the works, Once I see how that turns out I'll post pics. I have alot of rings in the works and this is just one of them!

No matter what your Power,....I got a ring for that!
        www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• That's a cool looking Sinestro ring.

Comment

• Badass!!
            The last fan of 1990s comics
            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• so is there anyway someone could make me a Kyle ring?

Comment

• Blazing brilliant looking sinestro corps ring. In fact that's one of the best looking one's I ever seen.

Comment

• Here's the latest addition to my collection:

Read all about it here!

Comment

• Oh yeah! Just in time for Christmas "The One Ring To Rule Them All!"

www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

• just got a kyle style annodized aluminum ring i love it even though its a size 8

Comment

• My wife has ordered these for me for my birthday and christmas
                        Attached Files

"I keep My Ring Hand Strong."

Comment

• Originally posted by Batjeepster View Post
                          Here is my interpretation / attempt at the Sinestro Movie Ring. The band is Silver and will be made in all sizes and Gold electroplating is in the works, Once I see how that turns out I'll post pics. I have alot of rings in the works and this is just one of them!

That is the sickest Thing I've ever seen. how much did that set you back to make?

"I keep My Ring Hand Strong."

Comment

• got this last year from my brother for xmas.

he ordered it from hong kong

.................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I was thinking of getting one of those. How's the quality?

Comment

• Originally posted by iclaytouch View Post
                                That is the sickest Thing I've ever seen. how much did that set you back to make?
                                Not that much, if you are interested send me a pm for details.
                                www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

Working...
                                X