Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Wow! ComicFest, San Jose, CA

Just a few weeks away, Mayl 18-19, 2013

Professional cosplayers include Valerie Perez, Riddle, Belle Chere, Ivy Doomkitty and others.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

I wish this show had more A-listers and a few notable guests outside the world of comics. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise, though. I just hope this show isn't a glorified toy show, like a few people said about WonderCon.

Comment

I've been looking forward to meeting Terry Dodson for a while, as I have a few Wonder Woman and Uncanny X-Men comic books I would like him to sign. Also would like Frank Cho's signature on Savage Wolverine.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

J. Scott Campbell will be in attendance. Hopefully, he'll have some new prints, along with his classic Mary Jane print.

Comment

I asked him about older Marvel prints and he said that Marvel only allowed him to produce a set amount of prints.

Comment

Stan Lee will be in attendance on Sunday! They're offering packages for autographs and photos.

http://www.bigwowcomicfest.com/tickets/stan_lee

Stan "the Man" is cool and all, but $50 for a simple snapshot with him is too much... and they want $100 for a snapshot and an autograph! Geez! Incidentally, they raised the entry fee for the show. It WAS $25 for both days and now, it's $30. Good thing I purchased my tickets already.
            Sylent_Asassin
            Black Lantern
            Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 04-24-2013, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Hey Everyone! Sorry been AWOL. Work and family have been kicking my ass!

Anyways, who's going? Sylent I assume since you already bought a weekend pass you'll be there. Darth? Any others?

Comment

UF, I know how it goes. I've been busy with work and family myself.

I'll be at BigWow this weekend.

Comment

New blog up from Big Wow! The link is in my signature. Enjoy!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Amazing. I missed quite a bit. Can't be everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                            X