This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookers & Pictionary

vacation time that is, with any luck me and my girl well have one h@ll of a weekend at the lake, if you know what i mean ()

if she doesn't steal my kidneys i should be back Sunday with pics, if she does well you were right and i was wrong........... hope your happy ()

sadly cause we have some @$$es here who like to make fun of her and call her names there will be no pics of her (well maybe one edited one), just pics of me (tople$$)

hope to see ya'll sunday, and if not i just want ya'll to know i love you all very much (no homo)

sidnote: MODs please don't close this til after i post the pics

dabble sidenote: post #16,200
    Kuhan
    Last edited by Kuhan; 11-15-2014, 01:47 AM.

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    if she doesn't steal my kidneys i should be back Sunday with pics, if she does well you were right and i was wrong........... hope your happy ()
    Seeing that nobody predicted a kidney theft, I think outcomes less severe might STILL leave us thinking we were right.

My main "prediction" would be that it seems rather sad to pay to bring a prostitute with you on vacation, when she has already made it clear that she will never be anything more than that to you, whatever your personal feelings. It seems sad that you felt like you couldn't possibly enjoy a vacation at the lake on your own, so you felt the choices were vacation with the prostitute or cancel it and stay home.

Since my only "predictions" about your vacation lie in my personal feelings about your predicament, I feel pretty safe in saying that they will "come true" no matter what happens, unless you ditch her and go enjoy yourself alone.

Comment

Your post is demented.

with any luck me and my girl
      You still believe it don't you?

I look forward to returning to this thread in the future where Deadpool and Robinson have destroyed you once again. Which you do to yourself over and over again with these threads.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

IonFan is the car accident I can't look away from even tho I know I'll forever be haunted by the horrifying images of twisted human wreckage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
          IonFan is the car accident I can't look away from even tho I know I'll forever be haunted by the horrifying images of twisted human wreckage.
          +1.

Comment

Oh, so now we're just your friends in sarcastic air quotes?! THAT'S ALL WE MEAN TO YOU?!?!?!?! WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?!

Comment

I will be very distraught if this trip ends with anything less than you losing a kidney.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

I could use a kidney.

Comment

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

Comment

How much she charging you this time?

Her pimp must love you

Comment

Did anybody else hear Sinatra singing "My Way" when they read this thread's title?

[Or Sid Vicious for the punks among you.]

Comment

Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post
                        How much she charging you this time?

Her pimp must love you
                        I heard the pimp gets to go too.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          Did anybody else hear Sinatra singing "My Way" when they read this thread's title?

[Or Sid Vicious for the punks among you.]
                          Or Lionel Richie singing All Night Long.
                          http://heraldiccriticism.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                            I heard the pimp gets to go too.
                            And his kids.

Comment

Well they are ion's neph.........oh wait can't say that.

Comment

Working...
                              X