This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... . you guys are running out of material aren't ya
    Nope, we won't run out of material until you run out of money to pay your whore.

Comment

(i know the h@ll i'm gonna get for this but it has to be said..........)

2 things, i think she's starting to let her guard down (she asked if she could shower at my place after she got off work, HER REAL WORK GUYS ) and she's letting her freak flag start to fly (she totally sucked on both my ears today OF HER OWN FREE WILL)
      That's fucking hot, you're totally in there. Maybe you should buy her another piece of costume jewellery from a card shop to seal the deal.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Jay i've heard it all and have ignored it all

another thing i am the only one she sees (PLEASE NOTE I KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING ABOUT THE FEMALE BODY BUT.........) everytime i see her her........... lets go with kitty is tight, how if she is indeed f@cking around she'd be loose right well she isn't
        So if yer the only one shes seeing and shes still tight, then yer either not fucking her and yer paying her to hold yer hand in public, or my pinky is bigger than yer dick.

Either way, stop it. Yer gonna get diseases that you don't already have. Kick that bitch to the curb and find a clean ho to take out on yer next vacation.

Team Cyclops !!! ...Screw Wolverine.

Comment

(i know the h@ll i'm gonna get for this but it has to be said..........)

2 things, i think she's starting to let her guard down (she asked if she could shower at my place after she got off work, HER REAL WORK GUYS ) and she's letting her freak flag start to fly (she totally sucked on both my ears today OF HER OWN FREE WILL)
          Do you think this means something? By the way, what does she do for a living?

Am I the only one that giggles inside when I see more activity in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
            Am I the only one that giggles inside when I see more activity in this thread?

I mostly roll my eyes, but inside I'm dying to know what's happened now.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
              I mostly roll my eyes, but inside I'm dying to know what's happened now.
              I'm rooting for him to get that elusive BJ, but what do I see when I open the thread? She sucked his ears?!?

At the very least, I get a good laugh out of this nonsense, especially when non-believers like Doom chime in, and when Jay adds his two cents. I suppose I'm waiting for the update where he wakes up in a tub full of ice missing a kidney. That'll probably happen before the, "Hey guys! I just got blown" post.

Comment

• I find it amusing how she refuses to suck cock yet she'd stick a pair of old ears in her mouth which most likely gave her an aftertaste of earwax.
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                  non-believers like Doom
                  Honesty hour: At the very beginning, I felt bad for him but was't sure if he was just spamming or had low self esteem. Then things started to get rediculous and questioned if he was just a joke account set up to keep us entertained. Then I laughed about it and started to draw a comic about it. Then it wasn't funny anymore. It was a joke that played out in '76. Then I started getting really fucking angry that this board allowed shit like this to go on, and at the same time 3 people, including him, had the gall to say I post too much in the gif thread, when those same three people lived in a glass house? So I took off for a few months to cool my jets.

Now, I am searching for fucks to give, and I do not see any falling from the sky so....

Right now, I am at "why so serious?"

Let's put a smile on that face.

I learned to actually enjoy this for the humor it is. Plus I feel a whole lot better about myself and the honest, wise choices I make in life whenever he posts. non-believer? You choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                    She probably takes a vinegar bath.
                    I would gander more like toxic waste disposal. LOL

Comment

• See now, I guess this is just me, but I'd find the ears, like toes, a turn-off.

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                      I'm rooting for him to get that elusive BJ, but what do I see when I open the thread? She sucked his ears?!?...
                      Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                      I find it amusing how she refuses to suck cock yet she'd stick a pair of old ears in her mouth which most likely gave her an aftertaste of earwax.
                      He has made it clear that she does that, she just doesn't finish there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        He has made it clear that she does that, she just doesn't finish there.
                        Oh. Oh! I getcha now! I don't know what he's complaining about them sounds like a good deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post
                          I learned to actually enjoy this for the humor it is. Plus I feel a whole lot better about myself and the honest, wise choices I make in life whenever he posts. non-believer? You choose.
                          You see, I've taken this approach from the outset. This thead, whether it's legit or not, is here for my entertainment, nothing more. To be honest, I've had more *LOL* moments in this thread than any other. Hell, I laughed out loud at Jay's earlier post this morning.

Initially, I was in the camp of, "Nobody could be this stupid," and I actually tried to offer advice (to no avail), but now? Aaah... whatever. Whether it's real or he's yanking our collective chains and laughing behind the scenes about how gullible we are, it is what it is, and I'm going to have fun with it along with everyone else.

This thread is like a bad book with tawdry, toilet humor that you can't put down because you absolutely must know what happens next. "No, don't click on the link! Don't click it! DON'T CLICK IT!!! NOOOOO!!!!! *click*

Comment

• Comment

• More honesty: even though I tease him and agree with just about everything Rob says, there is still a part of me (a very small part, roughly .004729%) that basically just feels bad for the kid. I can't imagine what kind of life he lives where he chooses to think of a prostitute as a healthy relationship. I do solemnly believe that if he took just a bit of the real positive advice people have given him throughout this thread, he would probably find a woman who loves him for him, not for his wallet, because its gonna come down hard on him on the day she says "I found someone else." I guess I have hope that he finds a real woman who loves him by the hour, not charge by the hour.

Comment

Jay i've heard it all and have ignored it all

another thing i am the only one she sees (PLEASE NOTE I KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING ABOUT THE FEMALE BODY BUT.........) everytime i see her her........... lets go with kitty is tight, how if she is indeed f@cking around she'd be loose right well she isn't
                                The fuck?!?

Hell, A-Train is gay and he knows more about women's naughty bits than you do!!

Comment

Working...
                                X