Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers (News, Previews, Reviews, & Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Everything dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
        me likely the new Ironman armor, looks very Bleeding-Edge ( if only it was)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
          Everything dies.
          Just ordered the latest Hickman New Avengers trade. Its catching up time!

Comment

• I feel like you've been trying to catch up since Infinity lol.

Comment

• Yo.

so hold on: U mean to tell me that Dooms great plan was to throw a *something-powered* building at the Beyonders?!??

did I get that right?

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Gerardo Sandoval, The New Artist On New Avengers After Secret Wars?

Comment

• AVENGERS #0
                  When: October 2015
                  Written by MARK WAID, JAMES ROBINSON, G. WILLOW WILSON, AL EWING, GERRY DUGGAN
                  Penciled by MAHMUD ASRAR, LEONARD KIRK, GERARDO SANDOVAL, KENNETH ROQUEFORT, RYAN STEGMAN, VICTOR IBANEZ
                  Cover by KENNETH ROQUEFORT
                  Variant Cover by ART ADAMS

The kickoff to the All-New AVENGERS line begins here, with new stories of the ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT AVENGERS, SQUADRON SUPREME, A-FORCE, NEW AVENGERS, ULTIMATES and UNCANNY AVENGERS! Someone is carefully studying the movements of the Avengers and those in their orbit—but do they mean to harm, or help? Find out the first clues in this special launch issue!
                  56 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

Comment

• Finished the first five issues of Uncanny Avengers (post-Axis). Rather good, though I kept cringing at the mass slaughter of Counter Earth's anthropomorphic populace (heavily suggestive to me of animal cruelty and the obvious genocide).

I still need to binge-read the first run that led up to Earth X and Axis and everything, since I've the trades for that just sitting on a shelf.

Next in my floppies pile is some of the Time Runs Out stuff.
                    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                      Finished the first five issues of Uncanny Avengers (post-Axis). Rather good, though I kept cringing at the mass slaughter of Counter Earth's anthropomorphic populace (heavily suggestive to me of animal cruelty and the obvious genocide).

Shit, it only ran for 6 issues. I would've liked to see them do more with that team, but alas...

Comment

• Only six? Jesus, Marvel.

Also, for reasons I don't quite recall, I have two copies of issue 4. So I guess I have six issues total for an arguably more disappointing reason than most people.

Comment

• Read Avengers #39-41, without having read any of the early stuff either loose or in trade (awaiting omnibi).

Not going to pretend I understand all the facets of the story, especially since I didn't read New Avengers at all, but I did find some of it enjoyable (horribly lopsided though it was, Carol vs Hulk was good, and I find the "black" costume she wears to be very nice even if it is just largely a palette swap).

Once I'm caught up with my loose issues, I'll go back and read Infinity (and many, many other trades).

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                            Only six? Jesus, Marvel

Yeah, I'd say it was mostly bad timing, what with squeezing the series in between Axis and Secret Wars, but I'm fairly certain some issues were delayed, not to mention now knowing what we know about Remender stepping back to focus on creator - owned work... it was a lot of stars not aligning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                              Yo.

so hold on: U mean to tell me that Dooms great plan was to throw a *something-powered* building at the Beyonders?!??

did I get that right?

Tazer
                              Just read Secret Wars #5 and yeah, sort of.
                              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yo.

did this latest ish explain wat had happened to all those Bey-bots headed his way, by any chance?

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                                X