The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Green Lantern on the Screen
FLASHCHAT

GL in Animation

Old 09-01-2020, 07:43 PM   #26
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
It'll probably have nothing to do with the HBO series, although I get the impression that it probably isn't being made anyway, since it would be a redundant show now.
Shame because i would think hbo would be a better fit for them. if not gl maybe do a small 8 episode series of the phantom stranger. I dont mean to get off topic but i feel dc has a great opportunity to really go through there catalogue and bring out some fresh new character's as you can see someone like myself who isnt well versed in everything in comic books like you guys i like the weird odd characters with of course the batman wonder woman super man. I researched the phantom stranger and find him really facinating. Again for me i like a good story i think his can do well

If you want evidence of unintelligent extraterrestrial life existing look at the Chicago mayor lori lightfoot , lori lightfoot phone home

Last edited by TazzMission; 09-01-2020 at 07:50 PM.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:56 PM   #27
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
Shame because i would think hbo would be a better fit for them. if not gl maybe do a small 8 episode series of the phantom stranger. I dont mean to get off topic but i feel dc has a great opportunity to really go through there catalogue and bring out some fresh new character's as you can see someone like myself who isnt well versed in everything in comic books like you guys i like the weird odd characters with of course the batman wonder woman super man. I researched the phantom stranger and find him really facinating. Again for me i like a good story i think his can do well
HBO would totally fit GL more, especially when it came to the budget. I don't trust CW to handle the powers at all.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:11 PM   #28
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
HBO would totally fit GL more, especially when it came to the budget. I don't trust CW to handle the powers at all.
Im done with cw . Political reasons and a story for the correct thread

If you want evidence of unintelligent extraterrestrial life existing look at the Chicago mayor lori lightfoot , lori lightfoot phone home
Old 09-03-2020, 02:10 AM   #29
Andrew NDB
Shot Caller

Send a message via Yahoo to Andrew NDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
Im done with cw . Political reasons and a story for the correct thread
They've really doubled down on that stuff. The first few seasons of Arrow and Flash it wasn't anywhere near this bad.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 03:29 AM   #30
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
They've really doubled down on that stuff. The first few seasons of Arrow and Flash it wasn't anywhere near this bad.
Sadly its not just cw its everywhere now. Thats why i ditched cable 3 years ago and just pirate old shows from 60's till 90's. If i want politics id turn on c span i dont need it in comics film music or tv. This is why i miss the 90's nothing was this pc back than

Old 09-04-2020, 11:16 AM   #31
Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
Moisture Farmer

Those CW shows are more for girls and gay guys anyway. When I watch one I feel like my testosterone is being sapped away as if by some fabulously gay energy vampire.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:09 PM   #32
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
Those CW shows are more for girls and gay guys anyway. When I watch one I feel like my testosterone is being sapped away as if by some fabulously gay energy vampire.
Theres a difference between doing it for story than just going that route just because. I feel like that it dosent change the story . For example how is a show like black lighting gona be any different if they made jefferson gay when the entire season is written in advance ? How does him being gay or even race and gender swapped going to help that story? At first i really didn't care but christ enough already . After chadwick boseman died people had a petition going to have a white black panther. As a white guy i think thats stupid . Any race swapping is stupid

Old 09-07-2020, 04:32 AM   #33
Big Blue Lantern
Corps Honor Guard

I'm hoping, which is likely irrational, that Tyler Hoechlin mentions Diggle's involvement in Superman & Lois Season 1. As much as I like the Arrowverse, I really hope we get a fleshed-out selection process, because the ring box felt underwhelming to me.

I hope the Flash can *safely* resume production. I'm in terrible need of my Scarlet Speedster fix.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:56 AM   #34
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Iiiiif a show with john is greenlit i want Luke cage himself Mike coulter in the role. I also think hal as paralax should be the big bad played by nikolaj coster -waldau aka jamie lanister. If not hal in general he'd be a great guy gardner. He can play being a asshole perfectly . Have hals fall to paralax be a voice naration where the opening credits with whats being voiced. I can also see travis fimmel from vikings aka ragnar lothbrook as atrocitus with prostetic's and make up. He's also my sabertooth casting for the mcu x-men. I dont want everything to be pure cgi like the 2011 film i prefer puppet work when it comes to guys like kilowog. Also if you have to do the guardians get midget actors do full body paint. Make it look good and Make it be good

Last edited by TazzMission; 09-17-2020 at 05:00 AM.