• DC Sneak Peek: Sinestro

DC Sneak Peek: Sinestro
    Writer: Cullen Bunn
    Artist: Brad Walker

not gonna lie, i like it and may give it a look see

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

This was pretty good, I might check it out again, we'll see if it holds my interest this time.

Comment

Well, I liked it, but I've liked the series all along.

Comment

I thought it was great and really like Bunn's Lantern work so far. With Warworld, Sinestro will finally be able to police the universe in his own manner

Comment

When did Natu became a member of the Sinestro Corps?

Comment

We'll find out in this issue I think

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                When did Natu became a member of the Sinestro Corps?
                In the Preview. The authors are keeping quiet about "why", we'll have to find out in GLC: Lost Army.

I had hoped Natu would keep her GL ring & battery. Maybe she has it stashed somewhere, just in case.

Comment

My guess is she'll go back green but not til the Corps returns. Despite the obvious color-change cliche, I'm actually looking forward to how someone mostly good will use a yellow ring. Should be fun.

Comment

The rules established for using Fear Rings during Blackest Night was someone who can generate fear in themselves and others, and manipulate fear in themselves and others. You literally control fear, rather than overcoming it with willpower like a GL ring. So for humans you go back to the adrenaline rush, sweaty palms, hair standing on the back of your neck, goosebumps across your flesh and down your spine, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X