Justice League movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUMOR: POSSIBLE "JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE" WORKING TITLES SURFACE
    Allegedly, the working title for "Justice League: Part One" is currently "Justice League: United," "Justice League: Angels and Demons," "Justice League: Gods Among Us" or "Justice League: Gods Among Men."

Comment

Won't be surprised if any of those titles are true. Zack Snyder loved to throw the word "God" around in Batman v. Superman.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Comment

Too bad they couldn't subtitle "Justice League" with "New 52...But Not Even" to help the potentially estranged fans of J'onn and (as it appears now) Green Lantern.

Comment

Simmons is looking jacked:

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
              Good. Keep it simple, not like the title that trying to throw everything in it, including the bathroom sink, like "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice."

Seriously, DC could have gone the Twightlight movie/book title rout and called it "Justice League: Day of Justice" or "Justice League: Brightest Day" or "Justice League: Superman Reborn" or the rumored titled with Gods among Men or whatever.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                "Justice League: Brightest Day"
                I'd FLING my money at that.

Comment

COMIC REEL: HEARD "JUSTICE LEAGUE" RUMORS; "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2" SET PICS
                  Amber Heard was reportedly told not to come out to London for her costume fitting for "Justice League" because producers told her she was not "camera ready."

According to TMZ, because of Heard's wait loss of over 20 pounds from the stress of her legal disputes, the studio believes she isn't quite ready to suit up as Mera for "Justice League." However, the fitting has been rescheduled for a later date.

Heard previously used her costume fitting as a reason for not attending a deposition in the domestic violence case against Johnny Depp

Comment

20lbs? Wow!

I typically find myself not feeling sorry for rich celebrities and I don't know them at all. However, I hope she can find her way through her situation and play the part of Mera.

Comment

They might not want the drama. I wouldn't be surprised if they recast her.

Comment

Comment

Simmons is looking jacked:

Yeah I couldn't see it before, but this dude is gonna kill it as Gordon moreso than his JJJ. Too bad he'll never be Bat-Gordon on screen, dude would kill it and make everyone think twice about the Commish being the Bat.

~M~

Comment

I see that picture of JK Simmons and I think he's getting ready to play Maestro.

Comment

Big Justice League & DCEU News Coming Tomorrow

Various bloggers and journalists took to Twitter to offer that WB is releasing news about the DC movie universe tomorrow, Tuesday, June 21st, around 9am.

Justice League is currently filming in the UK, and WB has recently invited various web sites for set visits with their articles embargoed for Tuesday.

It's unknown exactly what the DCEU news could be about. Perhaps it's for additional movie announcements and/or Justice League casting.

I think the timing of this new is curious with SDCC only a month away. So, perhaps this is announcement about the entire cast of Justice League being at San Diego Comic-Con or perhaps an announcement about Green Lantern.

I would not be shocked if it was announcing that a new director has been brought aboard Justice League.
                              Darth_Primus
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by Darth_Primus; 06-20-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

I would not be shocked if it was announcing that a new director has been brought aboard Justice League.
                                I'd be 100% shocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X