No announcement yet.

The New 52: Futures End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave it to Ryan Sook to make that Red Robin suit work.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
      Ryan Sook, I want to have your babies.

Comment

Futures End #1 Preview
        Writers: Brian Azzarello, Keith Giffen, Dan Jurgens, and Jeff Lemire
        Artist: Patrick Zircher

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
          Futures End #0 Preview
          Writer: Brian Azzarello
          Artist: Ethan Van Sciver

I like this cover. It´s legitimately creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            Leave it to Ryan Sook to make that Red Robin suit work.
            Good call. His suit has been crap ever since they got rid of the cowl for the New 52.

Ryan Sook, how you do?
            MEH

Comment

The #0 issue was alright, who do you guys think Terry is going to try to kill?
              Hypo
              Lil' Leaguer
              Last edited by Hypo; 05-05-2014, 02:27 AM.

Comment

AZZARELLO & JURGENS ON THE CREATIVE ALCHEMY OF DC'S "FUTURES END"

Comment

I loved the #0 issue. Great setup, not just your regular "go back in time to prevent X" story as Terry didn't make it to the right year.

To answer your question, I believe he has to kill Bruce.

Comment

I think he has to kill Mr. Terrific

Comment

Yeah, I'm with Booster's theory. That's how he found out immediately he was in the wrong year. Besides, the other theory would create a grandfather paradox.

Comment

AZZARELLO & JURGENS ON THE CREATIVE ALCHEMY OF DC'S "FUTURES END"

Comment

That theory sounds too simple. There has to be a plot twist in here somewhere.

Terry told Future Bruce that "He" and Mr. Terrific should have never built Brother Eye.

Plus think about this solicit of Issue #9 "Plus, Batman Beyond must figure out what to do after a startling revelation threatens to change his entire mission."

Comment

I would give it 8/10 or 4/5 stars. I never like seeing a GL defeated so easily, and the "cyborg explosion modifications" are standard to Brother Eye zombies, not "leftover parts" type zombies. I found that disappointing.

As for the zombie that accompanied Terry through the time transfer...never let a bootstrap possibility come with you through the time travel event!

Comment

Originally posted by jhpace1 View Post
                              I would give it 8/10 or 4/5 stars. I never like seeing a GL defeated so easily, and the "cyborg explosion modifications" are standard to Brother Eye zombies, not "leftover parts" type zombies. I found that disappointing.

As for the zombie that accompanied Terry through the time transfer...never let a bootstrap possibility come with you through the time travel event!
                              I probably would've enjoyed this more if Bleeding Cool hadn't spoiled most of it a few weeks ago. *shrug*

Comment

I'm looking now at the advance solicits in Previews of the FE issues, and some of them are just utterly hilarious. I'm gonna end up ordering a bunch of this stuff, because oh god is it amusing me right now.

But it doesn't say they're one-shots from what I'm reading. Minis?
                                Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X