• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
    Stupid woman.
    Local lady. Trenton is 5 minutes away.

Comment

Man dressed as Cookie Monster arrested in NY

NEW YORK (AP) — A man dressed as the Cookie Monster has been accused of shoving a 2-year-old in New York's Times Square and has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
      Queens resident Osvaldo Quiroz-Lopez was arrested Sunday afternoon. He was arraigned Monday on charges including aggressive begging. He didn't enter a plea.
      A Connecticut family posed for a photo with the man dressed as the "Sesame Street" character. Police say he demanded $2 but the family refused to pay. A criminal complaint says the man shoved the toddler and yelled obscenities at the family.
      Quiroz-Lopez has no prior arrests. His lawyer hasn't returned a message seeking comment.
      In December, a performer dressed as a Super Mario Brother was accused of groping a woman in Times Square. His case is pending.

Comment

Yo.

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/kin...182303876.html

Kindergarten Boy Suspended for His 'Distracting' Mohawk

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

That's an odd one. I mean, knowing some kindergartners, I can definitely see something like that being pretty disruptive (doesn't take much to distract kindergartners), and so I can see, if that was a problem, asking the parents to do something different with his hair. But a suspension seems a little too much of a drastic (and formal) "punishment" for running afoul of an extremely vague and ill-defined school rule against "disruptive or distracting" hairstyles.

Comment

I don't know why any parent would even want their child to have such a distracting, rebellious hair style. I'm not condoning or justifying the suspension, but that looks like poor judgment exercised by the parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
              I don't know why any parent would even want their child to have such a distracting, rebellious hair style. I'm not condoning or justifying the suspension, but that looks like poor judgment exercised by the parents.

Because they're shallow narcissistic asshole douchebags. That's why.

Comment

Where I am, mohawks on white people are a white trash rite of passage.

Comment

Mali to give France new camel after first one is eaten

BAMAKO/PARIS (Reuters) - Malian authorities will give French President Francois Hollande another camel after the one they gave him in thanks for helping repel Islamist rebels was killed and eaten by the family he left it with in Timbuktu, an official in Mali said.
                  A local government official in northern Mali said on Tuesday a replacement would be sent to France.
                  "As soon as we heard of this, we quickly replaced it with a bigger and better-looking camel," said the official, who asked not to be named because he was not authorized to speak to the media.
                  "The new camel will be sent to Paris. We are ashamed of what happened to the camel. It was a present that did not deserve this fate."
                  Hollande was presented with the camel when he visited Mali in February several weeks after dispatching French troops to the former colony to help combat al Qaeda-linked fighters moving south from a base in the north of the country.
                  The president joked at the time about using the camel to get around traffic-jammed Paris. But he chose in the end to leave it with a family in the town on the edge of the Sahara desert.
                  Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian was tasked with giving Hollande regular updates on the camel's status and had to inform him of its death last week, French media said.
                  "The news came in from soldiers on the ground," said a French government official.
                  French leaders have received many gifts of exotic or wild animals from Africa and further afield over the years.
                  Last week, a robber chainsawed a tusk off the skeleton of an elephant offered to Louis XIV by a Portuguese king in 1668. Police caught the robber as he fled, tusk under his arm.
                  -This whole story is gold, but I love that little side note that the Defense Minister was actually given the job of updating the president on the status of the camel. Day 29: "Monsieur President, your camel is fine." Day 30: "Monsieur President, your camel has been eaten." "Sacre bleu!"

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                    Where I am, mohawks on white people are a white trash rite of passage.
                    so, for how long did U have *yurs* Dave?

Tazer
                    Tazer
                    That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                    Last edited by Tazer; 04-10-2013, 04:38 PM.

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

This has happend a couple of months ago here in germany:

Robin Hood or Grinch?: 'Cookie Monster' Holds Golden Biscuit Ransom
                      Change of Heart: 'Cookie Monster' Wants to Return Golden Biscuit
                      Relief after Hanover Find: Police Retrieve Missing Golden Cookie

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                        Yo.

so, for how long did U have *yurs* Dave?

Tazer
                        6 months...I mean never!

Comment

Hoy!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1168039

African man pretends to be a car seat in order to smuggle himself into Spain, unsuccessfully

Tazer

Comment

He gets points for creativity and ballsiness though.

Comment

While I'm not a fan of sagging pants with drawers showing, this is what legislation comes up with? I suppose all the roads are in tip-top shape, jobs are at a premium and crime is non-existent in this town.

Baggy Pants Law Will Fine Offenders In Louisiana Town

Louisiana's Terrebonne Parish passed an ordinance this week to ban saggy pants in public. Their council voted 8-1 to pass the proposition despite divergent opinions in the community.

Offenders will be fined $50 for the first offense, $100 for the second offense and $100 plus 16 hours of mandatory community service for the third offense. A judge will determine the punishment for any further violations.
                              http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3080851.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                                While I'm not a fan of sagging pants with drawers showing, this is what legislation comes up with? I suppose all the roads are in tip-top shape, jobs are at a premium and crime is non-existent in this town.
                                No, don't you see? This will raise money to address those other problems!

Comment

Working...
                                X