• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive Green Lantern Early Bird Action Figure

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=10880798

Is this 6" or 3.75"?
    <...>

If I had scrolled down....

Our Exclusive Green Lantern Early Bird Action Figure is a must have for collectors and available only at Toys'R'Us!

Before the Green Lantern film even hits the theaters on June 17, 2011, our Early Bird Figure provides collectors with an exciting "sneak preview" of the figures about to arrive! The Exclusive Green Lantern Early Bird Action Figure features:

* A 4-inch Limited Edition figure
    * Exclusive decos
    <...>

Comment

According to the product description in the link you provided, it's:

* "A 4-inch Limited Edition figure"
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Pretty Rightious if I do say so Myself.

Comment

ordered one!
          Now,
          is that a wearable ring in the base? (I hope so!)
          Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

This site: http://collider.com/green-lantern-mo...figures/67583/

has info on it. It is a Wearable Power Ring!!!

Comment

Thanks for the post but we have been discussing it since friday in the I found a movie toy thread.

Comment

I ordered mine! This looks awesome!

Comment

I like the packaging, but I'm still on the fence on whether I'm going to order this or not. The free shipping is a great offer.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I always give toys the fate that so many end up with: someday, they may be in the overstock department.

I remember when TF Unicron first came out: People were so hungry for that figure, and they cleaned the stores out, but eventually, TRU had hundreds of them in overstock at every location in MA.

I like this Hal Jordan, but 4 inches........hmmm, I gotta think about it.

Comment

Yeah, I of course want it, but for $25??? For a little 4" jobby? I guess since it has the ring, it is kinda worth it. I have a feeling, if we wait too long on it, it is going to be sold out then it will be on ebay for double that! And the shipping is NOT free, only if you spend $100 or more. I also see the SDCC Flash is onsale for $8.98, down from $40!
                      Lord Malvolio
                      Corps Honor Guard
                      Last edited by Lord Malvolio; 01-05-2011, 02:33 AM.
                      Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Figure has been removed from the Toys R Us website. We can assume it's been sold out.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

eh i rather wait. atleast the line will get a 3inch-4inch scale for my dc infinite heroes collection and marvel universe.

Comment

I am glad I pre ordered one. I was hoping to order a 2nd to keep in package but I guess thats out of the question now.

Comment

This thread answered my question, heh.

Comment

Working...
                              X