• Show
Clear All

• JLA/JSA CROSSOVER (spoiler)

She's be back !
    http://www.thecomicforums.com/forum2...owtopic=167575

Jade Back !
    Slobo
    Fatality's Blacksmith
    Last edited by Slobo; 03-26-2010, 03:20 PM.

A real shame that this is the best art Bagley has done since Trinity.

Comment

Hmm. Please don't tell me that's Parallax in the back...

Comment

Originally posted by JME2 View Post
        Hmm. Please don't tell me that's Parallax in the back...
        I don't think it is, but it kinda looks like him. Actually it looks like Parallax Hal inside Alan's Kingdom Come suit.

Actually... it's definitely Alan. See how he's projecting multiple Alan Scotts at everybody? Even Sentinel Alans.

Speculation: perhaps the Starheart goes into Hal Jordan and makes him go apeshit?

Comment

Not only does it look a lot like him, but there is no Hal in the foreground. And he is currently an active member of the JLA.

Oh, and what's with the multiple Alan Scotts?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
            Not only does it look a lot like him, but there is no Hal in the foreground
            There's no Alan in the foreground either.

I do think that's Hal, though.

Comment

eHal Star?

While it does look close to Hal, the issue of the Star Heart makes me thing Alan will be changed by the wild energies, and he might pull a Parallax, perhaps. Would explain why the Guardians stuck him and the other Earth-based magic users into Sorcerer's World.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

No matter what this is, it looks fucking awesome. Might have to jump back on JSA for a while because of this.
                sigpic
                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I think it's Alan, only because he seems to be holding a giant sword. But where would Hal be? There are already a few Alans around there.

Good to see Jade back! And Donna teaming up with her

This looks awesome. Haters to the left, I'm totally getting this crossover. I'll probably enjoy it more than I have enjoyed Blackest Night.

Comment

I haven't enjoyed Bagely's art since Ultimate Spiderman. Just too loose for my taste. I give him props for making his deadlines though.

I'll be buying JLA for this arc though. I would never miss a JLA/JSA teamup!

The larger figure on the covers looks like Hal as Parallax to me. It makes more sense if it's KC Alan, but not that much more. I'm looking forward to a Jade, GL, Obsidian family reunion. Keep her the hell away from the GL books.

Comment

Awesome and what ever it is I'm looking foward to it.

Comment

This actually looks really good. Wonder what they are gonna do with Obsidian, seeing as how he got turned into an egg. I wonder How Torquemada, Mordru, Blue Devil, And Raven would get mixed up in this. If it does prelude to imprisonment on Sorcerers world.

Comment

I normally dont pick up JLA or JSA, but i have been wanting to read something "Alan-centric" so i will definately be picking this one up

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                            I haven't enjoyed Bagely's art since Ultimate Spiderman. Just too loose for my taste. I give him props for making his deadlines though.
                            Can we stop giving praise to artists for doing what they are paid to do?

Comment

[QUOTE=W.West;350781]
                              Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                              I haven't enjoyed Bagely's art since Ultimate Spiderman. Just too loose for my taste. I give him props for making his deadlines though./QUOTE]

Can we stop giving praise to artists for doing what they are paid to do?
                              Might as well give him props when certain artist can't hit their own deadlines

Comment

Working...
                              X