No announcement yet.

GLC REBIRTH FAN SECTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I mention we'll see a new Mosaic built on Mogo later on, after the EW? The saved Korugans will be it's first step....

~KL~

Comment

hmm Zion is a verry complex individual, hes like a hippie alien, love and peace and all that. He was born on a cargo ship and has wondered the universe sealing away his anger and violent emotions like spock does to all his emotions lol (star trek nerd) but battles come verry hard for him. He has had to fight to live before but it consists of holding the other person and relesing pheremones to calm them, he shows no fear. If the blue rings were active he would be a prime canadate. He currently wants to fight but due to his restrictions he has built in his mind he can not give the corps his all. He is monk like in his thoughts, but like a new monk, but he wishes to join a cult like brotherhood in his home sector that will help him with these problems, currently awaiting for commanding officers to grant him leave to the sector to unleash his mental blocks.

Lantern Zion-Sector 1969
      Peace Be With You

Comment

Here's my fan art entry of my RPG GL Mitchel Masters based on KL's design.

FAIR PLAY

Comment

After seeing the posts i thought to myself, "what the hell, why not?"

Blashron Alkeeno was a nobleman on his homeworld Zeskornia by day, and assasin-for hire by night. The planet was openly hostile to the Thanagarian empire and as a result, Blashron's family was cruelly slaughtered, and he was locked away for 5 years before a star sapphire ring came for him. Blashron immediatly opposed the ring and refused only to be taken by the red ring of rage and join the Red Lanterns on Ysmault.
          To this day he still seeks the Thanagarian that ruined his life, Uron T'th.
          RedLantern3455
          Major Force's Dinner Date
          Last edited by RedLantern3455; 07-21-2010, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Use your Imagination for this one guys,I came up with a story filling in one of the gaps between the blackest night and the RPG-verse.If any of the more experienced players that have been playing since the start or near it want to help that'd be cool.

Tales or the RED LANTERN CORPS

The Blackest night was over and the pact between the red lanterns and sinestro corps was seemigly perfect.They would destroy everyone in their way...Every plan has it's holes.
            Atrocitus watched as the reds continued to kill the sinestro corps members even thought the deal had been made.Like wild animals,savages.
            Atrocitus knew that the blue light had once calmed him when he was working with the other lanterns,he could almost taste their blood a calming spirit within them.
            The red lanterns hunted every blue lantern that existed,slaughtered at their hands.With the blood tainted by the blue ring Atrocitus created a new Identical central battery,with one side effect.
            Each time the red lanterns recharged their rings the more and more control they gained of their rings eventually allowing them to create constructs.
            Now the Reds and sinners could finally team up leading into a new era...REBIRTH
            LanternJake
            Green Lantern
            Last edited by LanternJake; 07-24-2010, 12:34 AM.

Comment

I like it. I'll work it into the alternate ending for Blackest Night that lead to the begining of this RPG. Most of it anyway....

KIDCON!

LMAO

~KL~

Comment

While I don't plan on joining the RPG,I will give some concepts for The Kid Lantern to use if he wishes

Nabma Niu
                Sector-1417
                Specie-Korugarian
                Gender-Male
                Emotion-
                Previous occupation-Psychologist
                History-A member of the planet Korugar,Nabma's family was one of the few to actually embrace Sinestro's rule over Korugar,finding him effectual.This was not the case for Namba,who continually argued that Sinestro was a tyrant.Following Sinestro's fall from grace,Nabma left the planet.His family,still supporters of Sinestro,were later arrested for this.Over the years her repressed anger would grow.Eventually she would go home to make peace,only to find her family dead in jail.This filled her heart with anger,allowing the red ring to make her a Red Lantern.She now wants both the death of Sinestro and his followers as well as the Korugarian society
                Constructs-Other than discharging plasma energy from her mouth,Nabma uses constructs that look like her family members

Comment

Originally posted by redjirachi View Post
                  While I don't plan on joining the RPG,I will give some concepts for The Kid Lantern to use if he wishes

Nabma Niu
                  Sector-1417
                  Specie-Korugarian
                  Gender-Male
                  Emotion-
                  Previous occupation-Psychologist
                  History-A member of the planet Korugar,Nabma's family was one of the few to actually embrace Sinestro's rule over Korugar,finding him effectual.This was not the case for Namba,who continually argued that Sinestro was a tyrant.Following Sinestro's fall from grace,Nabma left the planet.His family,still supporters of Sinestro,were later arrested for this.Over the years her repressed anger would grow.Eventually she would go home to make peace,only to find her family dead in jail.This filled her heart with anger,allowing the red ring to make her a Red Lantern.She now wants both the death of Sinestro and his followers as well as the Korugarian society
                  Constructs-Other than discharging plasma energy from her mouth,Nabma uses constructs that look like her family members
                  You're always welcome to join ,KL wants new players all the time.It's not like you have to post all the time you can just jump in and out of the game.Nice concept though.
                  LMAO KIDCON btw Earth-KID?

Comment

We'll see.These are mainly my ideas for Lanterns

Guul
                    Sector-3376
                    Specie-Prisuni
                    Gender-Asexual
                    Emotion-
                    Previous occupation-Adventurer
                    History-Guul is of the same species of the Sinestro Corps member Slushh.Due to the horrible actions of Sluush,all the other races in the sector are terrified of his kind.Those that would be known as the Warlords of Prisun wiped all Prisuni on the planet(Prisun was the homeworld of the species).Despite the prejudice towards his kind,it never let its anger get the best of it.This great willpower led to it becoming a Green Lantern.As a Prisuni,Guul eats live prey,and wishes to be in solitude.Guul cannot talk in traditional sense,using the ring to relay its thoughts.Guul considers Slushh its greatest enemy
                    Constructs-Guul will create fluid-like constructs.When using lethal force,Guul lunges into the enemy,instantly killing them

Comment

Hey buddy ,I wouldn't mind if you were actually part of the game or willing to join but these posts are pretty useless!
                      KL uses his own characters and he plans out his stories,I'm loving the enthusiasm but unless KL gives the "Green" light for these characters you're wasting your time.

On another note we've got a fair few red and green stories any yellows want to submit anything???

Comment

Working...
                      X