This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
    I read the first couple of issues of Waid and Samnee's Black Widow and enjoyed it but stopped buying it. I finished the first volume of it the other night, excellent stuff. Reminds me a lot of the Edmundson/Noto run where they put her in situations that are thrilling and it looks amazing but there's not a ton of weight behind the reason she's there. At the same time, this also reminds me of Azzarello's 100 Bullets where it gets really gritty when it wants to.

I was liking Edmonson and Noto's Widow well enough, but when Waid and Samnee were announced as the new creative team, I was sold. Their Daredevil run was a thing of glory, and their Black Widow stint has been nothing short of that. It's just such a shame that it's ending with the next issue. Gone too soon...

Comment

• + YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Plus a few more clips:

Clip 1
      Clip 2

Comment

• Finally started watching Luke Cage, got through the first two episodes...it feels clunky.

Comment

• I thought the first episode was perfect. Especially compared to Jessica Jones and Daredevil's first episodes. Still, keep on chugging!

Comment

• Sophie Turner Says She’s Planning to Shoot an ‘X-Men’ Movie This Year

Comment

• MAISIE WILLIAMS Back On For New Mutants' WOLFSBANE?

Comment

• If they go the Phoenix and Dark Phoenix story lines, they better to it right. I really hate for Fox to screw it up twice.

I like Arya Stark for Wolfsbane. I hope it happens.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Cast Grows By Six

Comment

• Rumored: ‘Deadpool 2’ Leaks Character Breakdown And Actor Shortlist For Domino

Now we’re hearing one of those new additions is Domino, the mercenary who can manipulate probability to make herself more lucky. Domino has been a rumored character since the first movie, but the recent rumors about Mackenzie Davis taking the role were already shot down. Now That Hashtag Show obtained a character breakdown for a Domino-esque role which even used Domino’s real name, Neena.

More importantly, they claim insider knowledge about who might be up for the role. Reportedly, Sienna Miller and Gugu Mbatha-Raw are already out of contention, and now Kerry Washington (Scandal) is testing for the role and “is the studio’s lead at this point.”

Here’s That Hashtag Show hosts Joe and Myverick reading the character breakdown, or continue on for the transcript of it.

“Female. All ethnicities. Late 20s to early 30s. Sexy, lithe, and athletic. She has a witty personality. Neena is a no-nonsense badass who rarely shows her feelings. Highly capable, supremely confident and armored in — well armor — and bullet-proof sarcasm. But beneath her shell she’s still and vulnerable and some soft, beating remnant of her humanity remains intact. In this scene we need to see both sides. When she can’t get what she needs with insults, bluster and threats we need to see some of that vulnerability. It’s hard for her to let down her guard, and in the mercenary community she grew up in showing compassion is almost embarrassing. We should feel like she’d be more comfortable killing Silberman than saying ‘Please’.”

Comment

• Yo.

"All ethnicities", eh?

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Coming Summer 2017:

Comment

• something tells me the old school is coming back

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• I wish. All Carol Danvers needs to be doing is yawning and that whole painting would be 10x more entertaining. She's all stretched out in the middle not giving a shit LOL

~//V\\~

Comment

• That pic for Generations reminds me of DC's Convergence.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• good i hope not

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                                X