HI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI

hey my name's martin and I'm a lantern geek. I was hoping for a long time to find a lantern forum and i guess this is it! I'm into anything lantern, hoping to cosplay next time there's a convention anywhere in toronto or ontario really haha

well looking forward to meeting you all and talking about how awesome the lantern universe is

By the way, any Ontarians here? I live in thornhill, little suburb area north of Toronto. That's Canada for those who're scratching their heads lol

Comment

Verdant greetings.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

GOOD WELCOME, MARTIN.Z!!!!

Comment

thanks! any general advice for this forum?

Comment

Just look around and find your spot. A lot of people hang out more in the General forum (where we discuss movies, TV, books, post pictures, etc) more than the GL discussion forums. Anything you're into besides GL you'll probaby find someone talking about it.

Also, the biggie is that you'll see a lot of people very passionate about whether things are going well or badly in GL comics now and recently. Take it with a grain of salt. There are people on both sides. There are some arugments over this stuff but it's all in good fun. Everyone is a fan of old GL, current GL, or both.

Comment

cool, yeah i can see how there'd be strongly opposing views on stuff.. another thing, how does the subscription thing work? is it possible to be notified when people post in a thread i posted in? or do i have to find replies manually every time?
                      Martin.Z
                      Kyle's Nude Model
                      Last edited by Martin.Z; 11-02-2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin.Z View Post
                        cool, yeah i can see how there'd be strongly opposing views on stuff.. another thing, how does the subscription thing work? is it possible to be notified when people post in a thread i posted in? or do i have to find replies manually every time?
                        I believe that is possible, but I never do it because I pop in here several times a day. Hopefully a mod will reply.

Comment

actually i got it, just figured it out a couple days ago

Comment

I thought id post some stuff im dawing, so heres a lantern with a space suit! Work in progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X