Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the NEW Green Lantern of Sector 2814?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still going with my Sinestro theory, my second is Abin Sur, and Third is New Character and Fourth is any of the Earth GL's.
    No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

I think it's got to be Hal, if only to not screw with the movie franchise.
      "You can't foresee all the consequences of your actions -- but that's no excuse to do nothing." -- Hal Jordan

Comment

If you've seen the cover of the new JLA #1 you already know its Hal. Which makes this whole thing a huge waste of time.

Comment

Covers can be misleading!

Comment

Hal is already the Green Lantern of Sector 2814, so how can he be the new one?
            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Hal is staying the GL of 2814.

Comment

While I'm sure that Sinestro will indeed become a Green Lantern, 2814 just isn't his sector.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                  If you've seen the cover of the new JLA #1 you already know its Hal. Which makes this whole thing a huge waste of time.
                  DC has been purposefully leaving Hal out in any of the covers of all the current Green Lantern related comics that will be coming out and you think that this JLA "cover" would simply just give it away? I don't think so.

And besides, are we even sure that the image we've seen is actually the main cover for JLA #1 and not just some promotional image or variant?

Comment

John will be discharged from the Corps. That's why a new GL will be needed
                    Take a look at my customs

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...read.php?t=939

Comment

I've been pretty pissed about this too, but then it occurred to me: what if "new Green Lantern" has a deeper meaning? "New" as in the sense of "new way of looking at the mythos and characters," and also meaning that the post-Flashpoint Hal Jordan is going to be a new character, just like all of the the other post-Flashpoint characters?

Not completely new, but with some changes.

So it's still Hal, but it's also a new Hal.

But instead of saying that, Johns is being coy to generate buzz/interest.

Just a thought.

Comment

you know.... i wonder if sayd will somehow play a part in this.....

wasnt she on earth doing something for larfleeze?
                        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Gonza2814 View Post
                          John will be discharged from the Corps. That's why a new GL will be needed
                          John and Guy are partners after the reboot.

What exactly is making people believe that Sinestro is becoming a Green Lantern and deciding to leave his Corps and return to being under the command of the Green Lantern Corps besides Hope? o.O

Comment

Originally posted by Logain View Post

What exactly is making people believe that Sinestro is becoming a Green Lantern and deciding to leave his Corps and return to being under the command of the Green Lantern Corps besides Hope? o.O
                            A New Blacked Out Action Figure of Sinestro. Atleast that's what my theory originally stemmed from. Also the last issue of Green Lantern with him being sad about not being a Green Lantern is further foreshadowing in my opinion about it. I mean I got Hal going yellow right.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
                              A New Blacked Out Action Figure of Sinestro. Atleast that's what my theory originally stemmed from. Also the last issue of Green Lantern with him being sad about not being a Green Lantern is further foreshadowing in my opinion about it. I mean I got Hal going yellow right.
                              Plus that almost tear filled "I'm not a green lantern anymore!" scene helped with that too.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                                Plus that almost tear filled "I'm not a green lantern anymore!" scene helped with that too.
                                Yes, definitely.

Comment

Working...
                                X