Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming DC Figures (New52 Teen Titans, Crime Syndicate, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming DC Figures (New52 Teen Titans, Crime Syndicate, etc)

DC Collectibles has stepped their game up in terms of articulation and quantity of figures coming down the line.

Here's some pics of upcoming figures.

Darth_Primus
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Darth_Primus; 11-12-2013, 05:29 PM.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Power Ring and Harley are likely for me. Nightwing, possible. I'd need to see it in hand.

Comment

Yeah, the scale of Nightwing seems to be a bit off as he appears to be much larger than Batman.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I like the Superboy, and the Wonder Girl has a pretty face, but the rest... meh. Kid Flash looks like he was Joker gassed.

If I didn't already have Mattel's Crime Syndicate, I would consider picking up this set, but I don't need two sets of essentially the same figures.

Something about Nightwing's face is off.

Comment

I'm definitely getting the Nightwing but I don't like the red in his New52 costume. I would prefer if his costume had the original blue instead.
          Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
            I'm definitely getting the Nightwing but I don't like the red in his New52 costume. I would prefer if his costume had the original blue instead.
            Then you should get the Arkham City Nightwing instead. He's blue.

Comment

I thought about the Original, original blue Nightwing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                I like the Superboy, and the Wonder Girl has a pretty face, but the rest... meh. Kid Flash looks like he was Joker gassed.

If I didn't already have Mattel's Crime Syndicate, I would consider picking up this set, but I don't need two sets of essentially the same figures.

I think you could pick up the Deathstorm figure. I don't think Mattel made that character.

Comment

I'll definitely pick up Deathstorm. He was the best thing to come from Blackest Night... and then NU52 happened.

I like the new added articulation for the figures. I wonder if they'll be any more durable, though. Parts tend to randomly snap off with DCC figures.

Comment

Word! What makes it worse, it's typically the deluxe over price figures like Arkham City Killer Croc.

I'll be picking up the DCC Crime Syndicate since I did not get the Mattel version.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      Then you should get the Arkham City Nightwing instead. He's blue.

I actually already have that one. I'm a big Nightwing fan so I collect pretty much any Nightwing merchandise I find.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                      I thought about the Original, original blue Nightwing.

Yeah, that's the original, original. Lol I meant this one
                      Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

I hope that Syndicate group isn't a 5-pack exclusive.
                        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Well, the Syndicate figures are available for pre-order on Amazon as individual figures. I think same goes for Big Bad Toy Store. I haven't seen anything suggesting the Syndicate will be sold as a set. I think the release of the Syndicate figures are staggered too. Which is good so I can give my money to DCC in payments and not one large lump sum.

Comment

I want Deathstorm

Comment

I want Power Ring

Comment

Working...
                              X