The Facial Hair Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Facial Hair Thread

What kind of facial hair if any do you guys have? Beard, stubble, goatee, long sideburns, short sideburns, nothing? Discuss here.

I have long sideburns, it's pretty much all I can grow for now, but it's still good. Eventually I'd probably go with stubble or beard, I'm happy with my sideburns though.

So how about you?
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

I can't grow facial hair for shit. It all comes in as gross scraggily nastiness. What some people grow in a day takes me a week at least. I've always wanted to try a goatee.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I've currently got a fairly impressive beard. Probably about 3 inches long.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I've currently got a fairly impressive beard. Probably about 3 inches long.
        Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          I can't grow facial hair for shit. It all comes in as gross scraggily nastiness. What some people grow in a day takes me a week at least. I've always wanted to try a goatee.
          Have you ever tried to grow anything? I mean try for like a month or so maybe, you could get something, it took me a couple of months I think to grow my sideburns. Or is it patchy?

But yeah, my cousin's boyfriend can't grow any facial hair either, it wouldn't suit him though.
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            Pics or it didn't happen.
            I'll see what I can do...

Comment

I normally stay clean shaven, but can grow a decent moustache, and that's about all. The connectors that are on the edge of my lips won't grow beyond peach fuzz, which has been a source of annoyance for years. I can grow sideburns, but not too thick; it's more of a gangsta rapper beard.

I can grow a pretty good Abe Lincoln, but just can't connect the goatee.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                Have you ever tried to grow anything? I mean try for like a month or so maybe, you could get something, it took me a couple of months I think to grow my sideburns. Or is it patchy?

But yeah, my cousin's boyfriend can't grow any facial hair either, it wouldn't suit him though.
                it would just look like pubes.

Comment

i have weird facial hair. its more like peach fuzz than a thick goatee

id kill to have good facial hair though
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Full beard but not very thick (there are pix around here in a few places). It probably looks a little thinner than it actually is because it's red/blonde. The cheeks don't grow very fast or thick, which is why I started with a mustache in grad school and a Van Dyke (goatee with mustache) when I graduated. Then, I got sick and was hospitalized without my razor for a while. When I got better I decided to give up shaving, but I trim frequently and a little too obsessively, which is another reason (besides that think cheek hair) I'll probably never have a Grizzly Adams beard (which I would love).

I might go back to a Van Dyke some day, but I'll probably never be clean shaven again. I personally think facial hair is more manly and better looking on 99% of guys. Plus, I'm round faced and short so without the beard I look baby faced.

Oh, and my beard mostly grows slow, so I can say from experience that even slow growers can cultivate a beard eventually. It's just a matter of whether you're willing to have a creepy, pubey beard for a month (it helped that I was in the hospital at the time, where people are willing to overlook many hygiene issues).
                    Space Cop
                    The Dandy
                    Last edited by Space Cop; 04-08-2015, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      it would just look like pubes.
                      this
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        When I got better I decided to give up shaving, but I trim frequently and a little too obsessively, which is another reason (besides that think cheek hair) I'll probably never have a Grizzly Adams beard (which I would love).
                        Mine is pretty Grizzly Adams-ish at the moment (especially if I comb it out, like I do on Halloween for my lumberjack costume).

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          Full beard but not very thick (there are pix around here in a few places). It probably looks a little thinner than it actually is because it's red/blonde. The cheeks don't grow very fast or thick, which is why I started with a mustache in grad school and a Van Dyke (goatee with mustache) when I graduated. Then, I got sick and was hospitalized without my razor for a while. When I got better I decided to give up shaving, but I trim frequently and a little too obsessively, which is another reason (besides that think cheek hair) I'll probably never have a Grizzly Adams beard (which I would love).

I might go back to a Van Dyke some day, but I'll probably never be clean shaven again. I personally think facial hair is more manly and better looking on 99% of guys. Plus, I'm round faced and short so without the beard I look baby faced.

ive had women tell me i look better with facial hair instead of without so i do my best to keep it nice as much as i could

Comment

Unfortunately since I work in corporate America I have to always be clean shaven. My face would look too many for too long considering how long it would take me to grow something resembling a beard. My father used to have a full beard and my brother can grow one no problem but it seems to have skipped over me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              Unfortunately since I work in corporate America I have to always be clean shaven. My face would look too many for too long considering how long it would take me to grow something resembling a beard. My father used to have a full beard and my brother can grow one no problem but it seems to have skipped over me.
                              my cousin is in the same boat. his dad can grow one hell of a beard but he cant grow anything if his life depended on it

Comment

Working...
                              X