X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
      Coming in issue #6:

At the very least, I like the costume design.
      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Dumb on so many levels. Why the need for the flight ring? If Gold is part of the spectrum (and why wouldn't it), wouldn't that mean that Kyle or Sinestro or anyone who's been a White Lantern would have wielded this light?

Comment

I'm not terribly fond that that character strongly resembles my own original character...

Nor am I fond of the fact that Bendis has another black guy with one colored eye and another colored eye.

I don't think this type of stuff all the time or even often, but I immediately know when some of these people rip me off or are at best inspired by something I did, and I usually don't say anything about it, because I know how that will sound, but I think I will change that policy. I would probably let this particular Gold Lantern visual go if there wasn't another black guy with the eye thing going on. But both of them? Nope...

The problem I have with it is...like...you're this big mainstream guy, and you take stuff from like the littlest dude that makes his work somewhat distinctive, so that your work, which, of course, has the larger audience, will be somewhat distinctive. It's just...not something I think I appreciate.
          ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

Bling bling!
            Originally posted by IonFan
            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
            Originally posted by Quaker
            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

His debut issue #6 is getting a second printing and issue #7 will now feature the below variant:

Hypo
              Lil' Leaguer
              Last edited by Hypo; 06-13-2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Bringing Bendis to DC has really turned into a wet fart in an elevator all around.

Comment

From the beginning it was clear that DC paid Bendis for what he use to be not what he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post

This shit is just getting ridiculous. It's not enough he forced another female GL [but wait, she's not ACTUALLY a GL] into the DCU with his Teen Lantern essentially just combining the better traits of Kyle Rayner and Jessica Cruz together... oh no NOW he wants to make another unique [insert gimmick] Lantern.
                    Let's call Teen Lantern exactly what she is Riri Williams 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                      I had to look that up, but ok.

Comment

well this is bullsh!t after all gold is nothing more then a darker yellow

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                        His debut issue #6 is getting a second printing and issue #7 will now feature the below variant:

but d@mn this does look good

100 and 10% agree

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                          Dumb on so many levels. Why the need for the flight ring? If Gold is part of the spectrum (and why wouldn't it), wouldn't that mean that Kyle or Sinestro or anyone who's been a White Lantern would have wielded this light?
                          And it's such a waste. Seven Spectrum lights were enough, IMHO. The jetski jumped the shark with the UV spectrum. Sinestro could have easily done another "Parallax takes over the GLC", but I guess Krona used that option. Several of the Spectrum have multiplied rings over Earth - Red, Yellow, Green, etc.

The Flash already had a Sinestro Corps future wielder (Golden Glider). Any of the Spectrum (sans GLs) could have been in the Legion. Show an immortal Rankorr, or a new Indigo, or someone!

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            I had to look that up, but ok.
                            They're way too similar to be convenience.

Comment

They're way too similar to be convenience.
                              Well, since there's a long history of Marvel marvelizing DC characters, it's nothing new. They always steal from each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                                Well, since there's a long history of Marvel marvelizing DC characters, it's nothing new. They always steal from each other.
                                Well Bendis did create her so its not a shock that he did the old copy and paste to make Teen Lantern.

Comment

Working...
                                X