Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMarcumUSN View Post
    Two weeks later... nothing
    I will check the Deliver Confirmation Tomorrow morning I have also insured.

Also I did get an email from you stating that your PO said it could take up to 3 months for Media Mail to get to you in Guam. I have no control over time of transmit for the mail. I will be more than glad to send you the deliver confirmation information tomorrow.

Thanks
    Disjaukifa

Comment

Two weeks later... nothing
      Originally posted by Disjaukifa View Post
      I will check the Deliver Confirmation Tomorrow morning I have also insured.

Also I did get an email from you stating that your PO said it could take up to 3 months for Media Mail to get to you in Guam. I have no control over time of transmit for the mail. I will be more than glad to send you the deliver confirmation information tomorrow.

Thanks
      Disjaukifa
      I have just sent you the Delivery Confirmation information for the comics to your email address. I will also send it via PM on this forum.

Thanks
      Disjaukifa

Comment

5 weeks and nothing. I had another package sent from PA and it got here sooner, and was sent after he sent these comics. Also the guy from PA's delivery confirmation number had a lot more information. It will be posted.

Here is the DC # for the comics:

Label/Receipt Number: 0303 3430 0001 0865 5005
        Class: Package Services
        Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
        Insured

Your item was accepted at 2:35 PM on June 5, 2009 in LEBANON, VA 24266. No further information is available for this item.

Here is the DC # for the other item

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2690 0001 9183 0592

Your item was processed through and left our RICHMOND, CA 94804 facility on June 11, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, June 11, 2009, 10:05 pm, RICHMOND, CA 94804
        Processed through Sort Facility, June 07, 2009, 8:51 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19919

-------------

So you can see that the second tracking number, which was a lighter, cheaper item, has a LOT more information than the second, and came from the same coast (East). The Post Office here said it should have similiar information or at very least notate the sorting facility.

I tried to contact him over the past two days to no response, so I decided to make it public.
        Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
        Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

5 weeks and nothing. I had another package sent from PA and it got here sooner, and was sent after he sent these comics. Also the guy from PA's delivery confirmation number had a lot more information. It will be posted.

Here is the DC # for the comics:

Label/Receipt Number: 0303 3430 0001 0865 5005
          Class: Package Services
          Insured

Your item was accepted at 2:35 PM on June 5, 2009 in LEBANON, VA 24266. No further information is available for this item.

Here is the DC # for the other item

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2690 0001 9183 0592

Your item was processed through and left our RICHMOND, CA 94804 facility on June 11, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, June 11, 2009, 10:05 pm, RICHMOND, CA 94804
          Processed through Sort Facility, June 07, 2009, 8:51 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19919

-------------

So you can see that the second tracking number, which was a lighter, cheaper item, has a LOT more information than the second, and came from the same coast (East). The Post Office here said it should have similiar information or at very least notate the sorting facility.

I tried to contact him over the past two days to no response, so I decided to make it public.

well was it sent by air or by sea? cause sea takes a hell of alot longer
          HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Media mail is via boat. It does take longer. HOWEVER... the second DC # I posted was also via boat, and sent after him, from the same side of the States, and had a lot more information on the DC #. The Post Master also agreed that this particular DC #, especially since its noted "insured" ought to have the same if not at least some what similiar info.

Comment

Media mail is via boat. It does take longer. HOWEVER... the second DC # I posted was also via boat, and sent after him, from the same side of the States, and had a lot more information on the DC #. The Post Master also agreed that this particular DC #, especially since its noted "insured" ought to have the same if not at least some what similiar info.

so basically it sounds like you got
              HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Exactly. I must be careful what I say though, last time I inquired about this I was put on a time out for a week, after a mod vouched for him. Hhmm..

Comment

Exactly. I must be careful what I say though, last time I inquired about this I was put on a time out for a week, after a mod vouched for him. Hhmm..
                  That was not the reason for that temp ban at all. If you do not recieve your merchandise we want to know about it.
                  My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                    That was not the reason for that temp ban at all. If you do not recieve your merchandise we want to know about it.
                    The silly "flame war" thing was resolved for over a week with another mod that acted as, well... a moderator. We both issued public apologies, and then a week goes by. I question this guys reputation, ask a couple mods about it, and they vouch for him. I say I think I'll still file a paypal claim, and boom! Banned.

You want to know if I didn't get the merchandise... well, look at the viable proof I've posted. There is no denying it. I spoke to another post master and she said that a possible reason why it doesn't have the detailed results like the other package (second DC #) is because they shipper may have went back and pulled the package prior to it leaving that particular post office. They would have already scanned it, it would be in the system, but there isn't a code to enter that says "the guy came back and got his box." She said has seen it a couple times where people try to scam other people.

Comment

The silly "flame war" thing was resolved for over a week with another mod that acted as, well... a moderator. We both issued public apologies, and then a week goes by. I question this guys reputation, ask a couple mods about it, and they vouch for him. I say I think I'll still file a paypal claim, and boom! Banned.

You want to know if I didn't get the merchandise... well, look at the viable proof I've posted. There is no denying it. I spoke to another post master and she said that a possible reason why it doesn't have the detailed results like the other package (second DC #) is because they shipper may have went back and pulled the package prior to it leaving that particular post office. They would have already scanned it, it would be in the system, but there isn't a code to enter that says "the guy came back and got his box." She said has seen it a couple times where people try to scam other people.
                      It may have been resolved in another thread, but not in the one it started in, I had not seen anything about this at that time and do not know this guy. If some one would ask me about a seller all I do is direct them to the Master Feedback list. this member does not have any feedback in that list at all. That said, go file your report if you haven't already. We absolutely will do something about members taking money and not providing the product. There are only a few cases around here. but action has been taken.
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Thank you. Im making it public in saying he has 48 hours to respond in a positive manner or come Monday I file a claim with the Military Fair Claims Act. Anything over $180 and they involve JAG. I cannot accept "it gets there when it gets there" or "its on its way" or "nothing I can do, sorry." Its absurd. Im sorry it came to this, but I wont be screwed over.

Comment

Thank you. Im making it public in saying he has 48 hours to respond in a positive manner or come Monday I file a claim with the Military Fair Claims Act. Anything over $180 and they involve JAG. I cannot accept "it gets there when it gets there" or "its on its way" or "nothing I can do, sorry." Its absurd. Im sorry it came to this, but I wont be screwed over.
                          What is this, I got no emails from you till 7 tonight nothing. I told you in my last email I would file a lost mail and get the insurance back. I have gotten NO EMAILS from you at all.

I will file the lost mail first thing tomorrow, but attacking my publicly is down right wrong.

I sent you SEVERAL Emails saying I would file a claim and I never heard a thing from you.

I will file the claim tomorrow. I will post on this thread TOMORROW when it has been claimed. I will also post ALL the emails between us.

I never got a response from you when I asked if you wanted me to file the claim.

Thanks for making my life really hard.

Disjaukifa
                          Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2009, 03:53 AM. Reason: Edit because of rude language that was uncalled for.

Comment

You told me "weird, I got a lot of emails from you at one time" which I agree... WEIRD that YOU got a lot of emails at ONE time.

Please do post the e-Mails.

Comment

You told me "weird, I got a lot of emails from you at one time" which I agree... WEIRD that YOU got a lot of emails at ONE time.

Please do post the e-Mails.
                              What were the last two emails you sent??? Seriously I was waiting to hear if you wanted me to start the claim. I insured the comics for that very reason, crap happens but I didn't hear anything, I figured because of the 4th you were on vacation, I know I was visiting family. I have check all my email and got nothing.

Like I said before I will start the claim through the post office tomorrow morning. Did you every get the receipts scans I sent you???

-Disjaukifa

Comment

I never got the email with the documents. Please make it public! Im not going to call you either. Read the explanation from the Post Master. They agree YOUR box should have similiar info that the other one did. The only reason why it wouldnt is you went and got the box back.

Comment

Working...
                                X